20-22 SD smoked/black OEM tailgate emblem

Motoxxx43

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Stumbled on this DEAL on eBay. Went to the merchant website and found the same price on the emblem. On eBay it was under $28 shipped. New OEM part per the description.
SD2022.jpg

That’s sweet! Would dig seeing a photo when it’s installed…

It's the factory emblem on black appearance package. The price is right.

Oh! Well then I guess I’ll be getting it… someday. Thanks!

The website alludes to them having a lot of them. Ebay states 3 left currently.

I should have been clear… my 350 on order has the black appearance package… so someday mama when my shows up.

I'm a sucker for a good deal. Bought that tailgate emblem and searched for the front. Front is only available in a kit with both from what ive found. Best price I've found was 129 for the set out of fairway ford. Still looking for a reasonably price factory front. Definitely looking forward to getting the blue off the front.

I'm a sucker for a good deal. Bought that tailgate emblem and searched for the front. Front is only available in a kit with both from what ive found. Best price I've found was 129 for the set out of fairway ford. Still looking for a reasonably price factory front. Definitely looking forward to getting the blue off the front.
Has anyone tried to disassemble the stock Blue emblems? I've already got the paint I need and would be much less intimidated tearing these apart than some headlights or taillights.

Back