Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-350 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat Ultimate and Sport Pkgs PowerStroke
Current Ride #2
‘05 Excursion EB 6.0,‘04 TJ as our dinghy behind our motorhome
First Responder
Retired LEO
This is the Ford Performance OEM Warn Winch that is designed for the ‘20 thru ‘22 MY Tremors. Model # M-1821-SD. It is new in the original shipping box.

This is my BIL’s (wife’s sisters husband) who is a great guy that after seeing my Tremor ordered one for himself minus the winch. After seeing mine installed, he decided to order one for himself. Unfortunately, prior to his truck arriving, they decided to divorce and he cancelled his truck. Then his winch arrived before he cancelled it. His divorce was finally completed and he has legal possession (he always did) and the legal ability to sell it.
When it first arrived, per the request of the shipper, we both opened the box to inspect it for damage and any missing parts. It was complete and no damage. We boxed everything back up as it was originally packed. It hasn’t been touched since. But I plan on inspecting it myself prior to transferring it to the new owner. I will take additional pics of it when I do. It is currently at his place about an hour away.
He has asked me to handle the sale since I am familiar with it and he still works full time. He prefers a local, cash sale. But I am willing to deliver it or meet with the buyer mid-way. Whatever makes sense and works for us both. I’m flexible. I just want to help the guy out. We are close friends.

Of course, upon delivery, you are totally encouraged to open it up and fully inspect it before paying for it. I insist.

$1,950. And of course, a taste will be donated to the site. Something I always do when selling stuff on my boating and fishing sites.😉
Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpeg
    IMG_1008.jpeg
    232.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1007.jpeg
    IMG_1007.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Tagging @Devenhallen as he was looking for one for his 24. Just need the revised bracket part which can be ordered separately from Warn.

Attachments

• D424B26C-F80A-458E-A5E9-1A1DFA663DBB.png
    D424B26C-F80A-458E-A5E9-1A1DFA663DBB.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
  • EB8F8594-34D8-4242-AAA2-4F4B11943BED.jpeg
    EB8F8594-34D8-4242-AAA2-4F4B11943BED.jpeg
    564.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 19528A08-6C47-45CA-A93B-C89E21F0DB8B.png
    19528A08-6C47-45CA-A93B-C89E21F0DB8B.png
    548.9 KB · Views: 29
Thanks guys! I wasn’t aware of a retrofit type part that is available to allow this model to be installed into the ‘23/‘24 MY’s. 👍

Reactions: KR3
This is the Ford Performance OEM Warn Winch that is designed for the ‘20 thru ‘22 MY Tremors. Model # M-1821-SD. It is new in the original shipping box.

This is my BIL’s (wife’s sisters husband) who is a great guy that after seeing my Tremor ordered one for himself minus the winch. After seeing mine installed, he decided to order one for himself. Unfortunately, prior to his truck arriving, they decided to divorce and he cancelled his truck. Then his winch arrived before he cancelled it. His divorce was finally completed and he has legal possession (he always did) and the legal ability to sell it.
When it first arrived, per the request of the shipper, we both opened the box to inspect it for damage and any missing parts. It was complete and no damage. We boxed everything back up as it was originally packed. It hasn’t been touched since. But I plan on inspecting it myself prior to transferring it to the new owner. I will take additional pics of it when I do. It is currently at his place about an hour away.
He has asked me to handle the sale since I am familiar with it and he still works full time. He prefers a local, cash sale. But I am willing to deliver it or meet with the buyer mid-way. Whatever makes sense and works for us both. I’m flexible. I just want to help the guy out. We are close friends.

Of course, upon delivery, you are totally encouraged to open it up and fully inspect it before paying for it. I insist.

$1,950. And of course, a taste will be donated to the site. Something I always do when selling stuff on my boating and fishing sites.😉
Thanks for looking!
Let me ask permission first - but if so - are you willing to ship? (NC) I was JUST in Cali last week, but not planning on heading back in the immediate future.

Let me ask permission first - but if so - are you willing to ship? (NC) I was JUST in Cali last week, but not planning on heading back in the immediate future.

Thank you for asking!
Yes, shipping can be an option.
I should have clarified that in the post.
BIL would prefer a local cash sale, and I would be happy to work out a delivery to a somewhat local buyer within reason to help that work out.

But if a buyer is ready to purchase and will pay for the actual cost of shipping (insurance is recommended- according to online postings, a few of these winch kits have been damaged in transit when not shipped strapped to a pallet), I will be happy to get a firm quote.

Thank you!

FWIW I shipped my ford kit across the country via ups ground insured in 2 separate packages for $70 total. Used pirateship and shipped the winch separately from the brackets.

FWIW I shipped my ford kit across the country via ups ground insured in 2 separate packages for $70 total. Used pirateship and shipped the winch separately from the brackets.

Thank you!
I’ve never used Pirateship, but if we end up going the shipping route, I’ll look into that. 👍

FWIW, I worked with @911Tremor trying to buy this last year, but the timing wasn't there given the in-progress divorce and I ended finding a NIB kit locally. Trough that experience, however, I found him to be forthright and great to work with and wouldn't hesitate for a moment to buy from him. When you're dealing with higher-dollar items over the internet with shipping, it can be a bit risky, but I have full confidence he'll do you right.

what part of california are you in?

Sorry for the delayed response. This w/e is a tough one for me. Been out and offline.

East Bay Area. Discovery Bay. But I’m willing to drive to meet you. We can PM specifics. Glad to work with you. Thanks!

Sorry for the delayed response. This w/e is a tough one for me. Been out and offline.

East Bay Area. Discovery Bay. But I’m willing to drive to meet you. We can PM specifics. Glad to work with you. Thanks!
Sacramento area here. I’m interested

Back