WANTED 20-22 Black Appearance grill and Black Tail lights

Where you located

Check ebay. I was watching one for a while, it was under 600$, its gone now. They're around 800 new depending on what online store you're looking at.

LC3Z-8200-HA --- no camera

Appreciate it. Mine has front camera if it matters for part number. But i went ahead and installed a black brush guard for now. But figure if i run up on a good deal i will pick a grill up

I was looking for the p/n on the camera equipped grille as well, but on the phone it sucks looking 'em up.

So I have a Atlas blue as well, do I remember correctly that you couldn't get the black pkg on this color ?? Brown as well I thought. Ordered last November so I don't remember.

I bought mine used with 1800 miles. Preferred the black appearance but this one ended up having sport package. Couldnt turn down the deal i received

Honestly, it's cheaper to just to get it painted. I had my grill painted, mirror caps, door handles (body color), and platinum tailgate applique painted with removal and reinstall for $1200.00. Just thought I'd throw that option out there for you. If you took the grill to the shop you could probably get it done for $250-$300. The grill takes less than 5 minutes to remove, super easy.

Honestly, it's cheaper to just to get it painted. I had my grill painted, mirror caps, door handles (body color), and platinum tailgate applique painted with removal and reinstall for $1200.00. Just thought I'd throw that option out there for you. If you took the grill to the shop you could probably get it done for $250-$300. The grill takes less than 5 minutes to remove, super easy.
I agree most likely be cheaper.

A buddy had all of his (grille, mirrors, handles, and tailgate) wrapped in black vinyl for $1K. Another option as well.

Not the best picture but this is a Platinum that I blacked out. I’m confident that the paint on the blacked out items is far better than anything that Ford would have done at the factory.
F1EFD436-DEB5-461F-8117-B4266CA00E37.jpeg

Back