DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Its good to see a Ford dealership reaching out and being up front with their pricing, experience, etc. Especially in today's market.

When I bought a GMC last time back in 2015, I found Laura GMC in Collinsville, IL. I live in SC but got a quote, etc to purchase a new vehicle. I was arranging flying to St Louis to pick it up and drive back home when a local dealer finally agreed to come within $2,000 (no one else was within $5,000). I took the local deal. Laura was usually the best price anywhere on a GMC truck. I looked the other day out of curiosity and they weren't even offering much of a discount due to the current state of the car market.

I may have to make it out to IA for a truck next go around. My wife is from NW Iowa and we visit a few times a year. Maybe net time I'll just have to drive back home in a new rig.

Crazy seeing trucks built and delivered in a month, while so many are left wondering and waiting.
I’m 9/8, but seeing guys get their trucks delivered in 33 days!!
I knew I was going to have to wait, but damn it sucks, lol!
I was going to get my new truck from South Dakota, but they wouldn’t budge on price. Everyone at Granger have been great. Look forward to seeing them in person when the Ford Gods deem me worthy of a truck build.

i purchased a 20 Tremor from Granger and worked with Jay on that purchase. I worked with Chris and Chip on my '22 order. I was impressed with Granger, and am happy to be back with them. Both have been great experiences. I ordered a\ 6.7 Lariat Tremor in Iconic Silver. The waiting game is hard for all of us! Keep hoping to get the lottery ticket email on Thursdays!

Anyone from California get a truck from Granger and get it registered in California?
CA DMV can be a pain without bringing a vehicle in from out of state. I'm assuming the trucks are ordered with the 50 state emissions sticker so they can be registered anywhere. I've got an email and a call into Granger but thought I'd ask here if anyone has dealt with this yet.

Thanks,
Bob

Anyone from California get a truck from Granger and get it registered in California?
CA DMV can be a pain without bringing a vehicle in from out of state. I'm assuming the trucks are ordered with the 50 state emissions sticker so they can be registered anywhere. I've got an email and a call into Granger but thought I'd ask here if anyone has dealt with this yet.

Thanks,
Bob
Haven’t brought mine back to California yet, but I also found out that because it is a truck it needs to be smogged before registration. (Per AAA)

BAD MAN,

Thanks for the information.
That’s just what I wanted to hear.
I’m sure Granger will get back to me with their take on it.

Bob

Zach, is Granger familiar with locking in private cash offers (PCO’s) for ordered vehicles? Specifically, a PCO that will expire before delivery.

Seems pretty common now days that dealers are aware that these can be applied to an order but thought I’d ask.

Last edited:
Zach, is Granger familiar with locking in private cash offers (PCO’s) for ordered vehicles? Specifically, a PCO that will expire before delivery.

Seems pretty common now days that dealers are aware that these can be applied to an order but thought I’d ask.

Yes, we have the option to choose the rebates (and PCOs) from the time of order date or the time of purchase.

That is good!
I signed and paid my deposit on 10/19 and Granger's has only sent me an Order Summary. No email from Ford with Order Confirmed.
I got a build date from Ford a few minutes ago. Week of Nov, 29th. Seems like things are moving really fast for my order.
You might want to call Granger and ask why you haven't received an order conformation from Ford yet.
Maybe I just got lucky with how quickly everything is moving and it's not the norm.

I got a build date from Ford a few minutes ago. Week of Nov, 29th. Seems like things are moving really fast for my order.
You might want to call Granger and ask why you haven't received an order conformation from Ford yet.
Maybe I just got lucky with how quickly everything is moving and it's not the norm.
Good for you. I’m a little salty mine didn’t get picked up today but oh well there’s still next week.

Maybe I justgot lucky with how quickly everything is moving and it's not the norm
What options on your build? I ordered 8/6 and trying to figure out what is holding me up.

Back