DEAL 2% Under Invoice on a Super Duty Order @ Granger Ford

Yep. Added the 5th wheel prep Bc it adds the power plug inside the bed. I really liked the concept of the BW turnover ball but didn’t like that I wouldn’t have a power plug in the bed that way.

I agree with you, have a turnover ball in my 2011 F350 and had to add a plug in the bed for trailer as well. The factory option seems like a cleaner setup and is factory installed. With that being said we have used several B&W turnover balls over the years, all have worked out great.

Does anyone know if the B&W Companion hitch is compatible with the Ford 5th wheel setup?

I agree with you, have a turnover ball in my 2011 F350 and had to add a plug in the bed for trailer as well. The factory option seems like a cleaner setup and is factory installed. With that being said we have used several B&W turnover balls over the years, all have worked out great.

Does anyone know if the B&W Companion hitch is compatible with the Ford 5th wheel setup?
Not sure which B&W Companion you’re referring to, but here’s a picture of mine, model # RVK3305 (made for the Ford puck system). I do believe the base can be purchased separately if you have a Companion from a different application.

A9B1C447-8BA1-40F4-A7E2-A6270BBD8415.jpeg

Not sure which B&W Companion you’re referring to, but here’s a picture of mine, model # RVK3305 (made for the Ford puck system). I do believe the base can be purchased separately if you have a Companion from a different application.

View attachment 34520
We are about to full time RV, figured as much as we could get from Ford would be better than piece mealing it after the truck get here. We have a Momentum Toy Hauler and even though we shouldn’t need the slider, figured safer than sorry. It’s made to fit with prep package.

This, Airbags and Baja design lights will be our first non Ford add on. We are headed up to Oregon in Oct, ordering everything we can and having it delivered up there(no sales taxes)😜 Everyone on this forum keeps making me add to my list, lol!

B&W Companion OEM 5th Wheel Trailer Hitch w Slider for Ford Towing Prep Package - Dual Jaw - 20K​

Item # BWRVK3370

Attachments

• A7FF72A6-BA10-4AD6-8BAE-67AF8D989245.jpeg
    A7FF72A6-BA10-4AD6-8BAE-67AF8D989245.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Picked up my Tremor last week at Granger Motors. Great folks. They kept me informed throughout the entire order process, coordinated the after market work I requested (tint windows, spray bedliner, and Ceramic Pro), picked us up at the airport hotel, and delivered the truck in great shape and on time. Special shout out to Chip Giles, Jay Vilac, and Eric Slings. Highly recommend doing business with Granger Motors. Breaking truck in now on a two week off-road trip to Colorado and Utah. Reached 1000 miles in rock crawl mode on Medano Pass. Here is picture on Stony Pass. Will post a thread in a couple weeks when we get home.

Tremor at Stony Pass.jpg

Picked up my Tremor last week at Granger Motors. Great folks. They kept me informed throughout the entire order process, coordinated the after market work I requested (tint windows, spray bedliner, and Ceramic Pro), picked us up at the airport hotel, and delivered the truck in great shape and on time. Special shout out to Chip Giles, Jay Vilac, and Eric Slings. Highly recommend doing business with Granger Motors. Breaking truck in now on a two week off-road trip to Colorado and Utah. Reached 1000 miles in rock crawl mode on Medano Pass. Here is picture on Stony Pass. Will post a thread in a couple weeks when we get home.

View attachment 34537
I’ve been wondering about getting aftermarket work there! Maybe tint, ceramic, possibly tires. Why did you ultimately decide to do it there VS closer to home? With tint, for example, it often has some kind of warranty that would be less convenient somewhere far from home. Just trying to make some decisions while I wait for my truck!

Certainly interested in Granger doing bed liner, if it comes with a warranty that carries outside of IA. So if they can get it LineX, that would be great. I'm not aware of any national tint chains though, so will stay local to home with that.

Found this post last night, emailed Granger with a link. They got back to me first thing this morning.

Truck is now ordered! Just waiting on the confirmation email from Ford. Just joined the forum too. First time I've ever ordered a vehicle so now I'm trying to figure out the process, and get a feel for the wait times.

So, what is the price difference, on average, between MSRP and invoice? Since we are possibly talking a nice drive from WA.

Found this post last night, emailed Granger with a link. They got back to me first thing this morning.

Truck is now ordered! Just waiting on the confirmation email from Ford. Just joined the forum too. First time I've ever ordered a vehicle so now I'm trying to figure out the process, and get a feel for the wait times.
Congratulations and welcome. Wait times vary. What was your build? A few things potentially delay orders but mostly factory spray in bed liner and adaptive steering

So, what is the price difference, on average, between MSRP and invoice? Since we are possibly talking a nice drive from WA.
If you send a build off ford.com to granger the will send you a qoute that shows msrp and invoice. It varies based on your build.

Congratulations and welcome. Wait times vary. What was your build? A few things potentially delay orders but mostly factory spray in bed liner and adaptive steering
I have both on my build.

Zach, is it too late to remove these? :LOL:

I just need to get mine before March 15th.

I have both on my build.

Zach, is it too late to remove these? :LOL:

I just need to get mine before March 15th.
If you haven't gotten a confirmation of an order from ford you an change it. I would guess that even if you have you can. If you get a production date it may be harder but I am no expert that's just all from reading here.

Just for reference. I ordered 250 platinum with AS & Liner and few other small things and the difference was $6480 for me between MSRP and Granger.

Just for reference. I ordered 250 platinum with AS & Liner and few other small things and the difference was $6480 for me between MSRP and Granger.
For reference, I ordered a F350 Plati Tremor with about everything I could get on it, AS, spray bed liner, winch, retractable bed cover, etc, etc, saved about $8k from anyone else I tried to work with. 👍🏻👌🏻🇺🇸

Hi Zach. I placed an order for a new tremor a few weeks back from Granger. I asked about applying my pco and was told to wait until delivery. Just wanted to verify that is correct given the issues some other members are having. My current pco expires at the end of the month. Does it need to be applied now, or is it ok to wait until delivery

Hi Zach. I placed an order for a new tremor a few weeks back from Granger. I asked about applying my pco and was told to wait until delivery. Just wanted to verify that is correct given the issues some other members are having. My current pco expires at the end of the month. Does it need to be applied now, or is it ok to wait until delivery
It'll be applied at the time of delivery. You have the option of rebates at time of order or time of delivery.

Zach - what is the transit time looking like right now? Starting to think about pick-up on mine. If it is built the week of 10/11 as scheduled, I want it ASAP but I also would love to time pickup for 11/18 (kid holidays, and visiting family in MO on the way back).

Also, do you have a line on tint and bed liner through a national chain with national warranty, like LineX? If the truck is waiting a week or two, might as well get it upgraded.

Back