HOT! '17-24 Magnetic Hitch Tube End Covers

BroncOh

Tremor Development
Founding Member
Tremor R&D 🧰
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Wanted to post a thread for these in my vendor sub-forum. Out of stock currently, as I'm waiting on another batch of magnets to come in so I can make some more.

Magnetic hitch tube end covers for ’17-24 Ford Super Duty trucks equipped with the factory hitch receiver/spare tire carrier. Fits F250, F350, and F450 pickup trucks.

Now you can store small items in your hitch tube, such as keys/fob, cash, etc. for convenience and emergency purposes. Going to the beach and don’t want to carry your keys or fob with you? Just put it in the hitch tube!

Strong, N52 grade, hidden Neodymium magnets allow the covers to not fall off from driving at speed, rough roads, or from car washes. Hidden magnets prevent them from rusting.

Includes a set of two hitch tube end covers.

Three of these are in stock and ready to ship (free US shipping). Thank you to everyone who ordered some earlier today!

Another great product from ‘hooves - keep ‘em coming.
I ordered mine just now.

Another great product from ‘hooves - keep ‘em coming.
I ordered mine just now.
Thank you! Packaged and ready to go! (y)

11 of these are in stock now and ready to ship (batch completion), the next batch won't be made for a few more weeks.

Mine arrived today and are already in place on the truck - perfect fit.

@BroncoHooves I just tried to place an order and it's saying "no shipping options found" (to Spring, Texas). I've double-checked the address and other fields. Please help!
That's odd. I had a customer from there place an order not long ago and it worked.

All squared away. Thank you @BroncoHooves for the quick response and resolution!

I have three sets of these left in stock now.

and I took a set too ... also anxious for the next batch of locking fuel caps!!

Back