Zach and Granger Motors

wools64

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Platinum Tremor Carbonized Gray 6.7L w/ready lift leveling with Adjustable Trackbar, Icon Shocks all around, Icon Steering Stabilizer. Fuel Blitz 18x9 +20 Wheels. Nitto Ridge Grappler, 37x12.50R18LT 's
I don't know how many of us have purchased from Granger or what everyone's experience has been but I do know that we are talking about quality people at Granger. In a day and age where everyone expects something for nothing or thinks everyone should get a trophy, feel entitlement and customer service is largely a thing of the past Granger is doing things that I for one believe in.

If you haven't read the thread below (from a different forum) I suggest you do. Even if you have never had any interaction with Zach, Jay, Anthony or any of the staff at Granger I cant imagine you wont appreciate all this says.

What they do, believe in and the commitment they have to customers is what made this country. We need more Grangers in this world. I for one will buy more vehicles from Granger and I have sent others to them and will continue to do so even from 1000 miles away.

I wanted to post my appreciation for my interactions with Zach and his staff, all that said I haven't even taken delivery yet and this is how I feel about Granger. That should tell you a lot as well

Thank you for who you are Granger.

This is amazing to see your feedback and your experience along with others.
I am so stoked that I also ordered from Granger, and I can’t wait to shake their hands in person! Thanks for sharing!

I don't know how many of us have purchased from Granger or what everyone's experience has been but I do know that we are talking about quality people at Granger. In a day and age where everyone expects something for nothing or thinks everyone should get a trophy, feel entitlement and customer service is largely a thing of the past Granger is doing things that I for one believe in.

If you haven't read the thread below (from a different forum) I suggest you do. Even if you have never had any interaction with Zach, Jay, Anthony or any of the staff at Granger I cant imagine you wont appreciate all this says.

What they do, believe in and the commitment they have to customers is what made this country. We need more Grangers in this world. I for one will buy more vehicles from Granger and I have sent others to them and will continue to do so even from 1000 miles away.

I wanted to post my appreciation for my interactions with Zach and his staff, all that said I haven't even taken delivery yet and this is how I feel about Granger. That should tell you a lot as well

Thanks for the kind words. We're not perfect, but we try to do the right thing. We appreciate the opportunity to help. It's a lot of fun!

I went and visited Granger in person last winter just to shake Albert's hand and say thank you for his hard work. Glad I did when I did.

I don't know when or what it will be (have a Bronco and a Lightning on reservations right now), but I'll eventually pick up something from Granger because of his effort.

Back