XLT back seat center arm rest?

erikswedberg

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Has anyone ever seen an XLT with a back seat arm rest in the real world?

Full disclosure: I have new factory leather taken off a Lariat I'm trying to sell, and an XLT owner seems to be an obvious potential audience. However, my Lariat has a back seat arm rest, so it won't really work for an XLT that doesn't have it.

The confusing part is the renderings on Ford's website show XLTs with arm rests.

ford-render.jpg

The dealer renderings don't have it:

78006581-1.jpg

And in the real world, they seem to be absent as well:

real.jpg

------

Second question - I found the parts through a search to convert an XLT back seat to having an armrest for $283, is this something an XLT owner would consider to get leather (presuming the leather price was reduced to help offset it), or is that crazy?

Screen Shot 2020-07-21 at 7-1.56.32 PM.png

I wish..mine doesn't so that sucks. I've yet to see one myself. I'd love to modify that and put an arm rest back there, with some cup holders nonetheless!

My backseat.
IMG_20200602_1204268.jpg

Has anyone ever seen an XLT with a back seat arm rest in the real world?

Full disclosure: I have new factory leather taken off a Lariat I'm trying to sell, and an XLT owner seems to be an obvious potential audience. However, my Lariat has a back seat arm rest, so it won't really work for an XLT that doesn't have it.

The confusing part is the renderings on Ford's website show XLTs with arm rests.

View attachment 3325

The dealer renderings don't have it:

View attachment 3326

And in the real world, they seem to be absent as well:

View attachment 3327

------

Second question - I found the parts through a search to convert an XLT back seat to having an armrest for $283, is this something an XLT owner would consider to get leather (presuming the leather price was reduced to help offset it), or is that crazy?

View attachment 3328
I ordered an XLT tremor and specifically asked for the center arm rest along with many other options. The renderings showed the center arm rest and my sales rep and I both thought it was coming with that. Upon arrival that was the first thing I checked. Yep, no center arm rest. My sales rep said it only comes on lariat And above packages. IDK but I had ordered seat covers to fit what I thought I had ordered. The dealer gave me an additional discount to help cover the cost of replacement for my rear seat covers.
Good luck selling

Back