X-plan pricing

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
I heard that one could qualify for X-plan pricing by registering with the mustang club of America. Don't have to own a mustang to register. Anyone know if this is true and has anyone gone this route. Of course if you own Ford stock you qualify as well but for some a small club fee is more attainable.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
I heard that one could qualify for X-plan pricing by registering with the mustang club of America. Don't have to own a mustang to register. Anyone know if this is true and has anyone gone this route. Of course if you own Ford stock you qualify as well but for some a small club fee is more attainable.

I just received my X-Plan PIN from Ford for owning the stock. Super easy to get this setup and they responded by email a day after I sent them the requested information. I'm hoping the new Bronco sub-brand will turn Ford around and owning the stock will be a good investment 5 years down the road.

I did read on the F150 site guys were paying the $25 to get this setup quickly: https://mustang.org/member-services/x-plan/

Funny/frustrating thing for me was when I finally got my X-Plan Pin, my local dealer wouldn't let me use it on a Tremor! (Maxwell Ford in Austin) - Super nice guys, but I wouldn't recommend them for that reason.

So far, that's the only dealership that wouldn't accept it.

UtahPowder

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
I just received my X-Plan PIN from Ford for owning the stock. Super easy to get this setup and they responded by email a day after I sent them the requested information. I'm hoping the new Bronco sub-brand will turn Ford around and owning the stock will be a good investment 5 years down the road.

I did read on the F150 site guys were paying the $25 to get this setup quickly: https://mustang.org/member-services/x-plan/

Funny/frustrating thing for me was when I finally got my X-Plan Pin, my local dealer wouldn't let me use it on a Tremor! (Maxwell Ford in Austin) - Super nice guys, but I wouldn't recommend them for that reason.

So far, that's the only dealership that wouldn't accept it.
I had an (almost) similar experience. Dealer I bought from was like ‘well we don’t know if we want to honor that plan’. So fine... do you want to sell it or not? It’s with me so I guess the answer was yes.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Raptor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
I had an (almost) similar experience. Dealer I bought from was like ‘well we don’t know if we want to honor that plan’. So fine... do you want to sell it or not? It’s with me so I guess the answer was yes.

The only discount they were willing to offer me were the Ford rebates ($500, etc). No way am I paying full MRSP for the truck. I paid nearly MRSP (-$500) for my 2017 Raptor and just a few years later I started seeing $5000-$8000 discounts them. Fool me once, shame on me.. Fool me twice, well can't get fooled again.. :ROFLMAO:

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge