X plan pricing question

Sniperinhisname

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USCG
Current Ride
2020 TACOMA
I am going to the dealer this weekend to order a F250 lariat tremor and I had a question. Does the dealer get reimbursed from ford for the x plan price as if they are selling it at msrp or are they taking the same hit as if I just negotiated for a price equal to x plan pricing. The reason I was asking is because I was thinking I could hit them harder on my trade in if ford reimbursed them for the x plan discount. Thank ya

Last edited:
I am going to the dealer this weekend to order a F250 lariat tremor and I had a question. Does the dealer get reimbursed from ford for the x plan price as if they are selling it at msrp or are they taking the same hit as if I just negotiated for a price equal to x plan pricing. The reason I was asking is because I was thinking I could hit them harder on my trade in if ford reimbursed them for the x plan discount. Thank ya
Ford gives them something but it’s not to Msrp.

You can’t negotiate price on trade now anyway. That happens in 2/3 months when the truck is delivered. You may want to check your vin on carvana. A Toyota Tacoma was just sold to them at $37.7. They guy paid 34.5 new a year ago. Haha.
I did it with my 2019 Tacoma to Carvana and it’s why I’m ordering a Rubicon. Paid $34.500 for it new in 2019 and sold it for $37,700 this month after putting 8500 miles on it. They literally paid me $3000 to drive that truck for a year and a few months.

Back