WTB Iconic silver passenger side rear bumper.

2020Tremor

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
Current Ride #2
1989 Bronco II
Cleaning off some of the grime from the truck at lunch today and got this nice dent to greet me. Not sure who or what hit me but not thrilled. Looking to purchase the passenger side part in iconic silver. PM if you have or know who might have one that is not damaged on the passenger side . Looking to do a more affordable fix rather than using insurance.

Attachments

• 213ED1F7-92A1-41DA-9219-3CB4C6426BDE.jpeg
    213ED1F7-92A1-41DA-9219-3CB4C6426BDE.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 68
Cleaning off some of the grime from the truck at lunch today and got this nice dent to greet me. Not sure who or what hit me but not thrilled. Looking to purchase the passenger side part in iconic silver. PM if you have or know who might have one that is not damaged on the passenger side . Looking to do a more affordable fix rather than using insurance.
Wish I could help. I also need a passenger side iconic silver bumper since I backed into a Jetta.

Last edited:
Agreed. I honesty thought about it for a couple of minutes since it was complete. I am still going to have the body shop take care of mine.
- Pros: Less money (deductible), paint will match, will discover and fix any hidden damage
- Cons: CarFax. I can live with that. Time to get repaired.

Was not aware the rear bumper was 2 piece?

Nice. See some even cheaper. Of course, by the time you add in paint, redoing the clear film, etc, you are probably above a deductible.

I am just concerned about hidden damage to the brackets inside the bumper. So, off to the body shop for me.

If you look at this pic, unlike the OP, I also need the center pad ($261 from Ford). Also concerned about damage to the brackets (17787B, 17795, and 17D826).

Screenshot 2023-02-03 at 11.52.46 AM.png

That one is cheaper than I was quoted for just the paint work. Checking to see if they will sell just one side.
I'd take the driver's side if they'd split into two shipments...

That one is cheaper than I was quoted for just the paint work. Checking to see if they will sell just one side.
Let me know if they do one side. I may be interested. I am still going to get the estimate on Wednesday to see if they think there is hidden damage. Takes a lot of force to move our bumpers.

Back