Wish this was a happy intro.

LGTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor
We just took delivery of our Tremor yesterday. It’s a magnetic Lariet 250 series and with 33 miles we pulled into the driveway and let it sit till this AM. I went out to look over the controls and pair my phone when I noticed a wet spot under the truck. Crawled under to find the Transmission fluid dripping from the black plastic pan and metal shield. Dealerships are closed in Sunday in my state so I’ll have to deal with them tomorrow. Besides that we like the truck and the kids will like it better after I install some headrest Bluray players. Hopefully the next intro will be more positive.

Jim
74C046CE-BF5C-48A6-A74F-DA648A588BAC.jpeg
1D3078BB-DED6-43CB-B63D-A01CF690690B.jpeg
E1723070-B63F-4109-A997-7E7A52D650B2.jpeg
in PA

That is terribly disappointing, but hopefully not a big deal to fix and get you back on the road.

Great looking Tremor anyway!

Ed

Welcome to the forum. Sucks to see you have those issues right off the bat. Please let us know what it turns out to be.

Great choice on the color and sport package! Looks awesome!

We just took delivery of our Tremor yesterday. It’s a magnetic Lariet 250 series and with 33 miles we pulled into the driveway and let it sit till this AM. I went out to look over the controls and pair my phone when I noticed a wet spot under the truck. Crawled under to find the Transmission fluid dripping from the black plastic pan and metal shield. Dealerships are closed in Sunday in my state so I’ll have to deal with them tomorrow. Besides that we like the truck and the kids will like it better after I install some headrest Bluray players. Hopefully the next intro will be more positive.

Jim View attachment 3758View attachment 3759View attachment 3760in PA

Great looking truck either way! I keep having second thoughts on my color choice (magnetic lariat with sport package) until I see a pic of one. Hopefully its a quick & easy fix. Either way I'd raise a little hell over it and get a sun shade or something. Sucks having to deal with that right out of the gate!

Nice looking truck, hopefully easy fix and dealership can get you back up and running quickly.

Did you find where the leak is coming from? Could it be a drain plug not screwed in property?

Hopefully the dealer takes good care!

I cannot tell exactly where the leak is from and right now I'll leave it to them to figure it out. Honestly if there was a law that says I can tell them to keep it and order me one that does not leak I would. A flatbed is on it's way to take it back to the dealership.

I cannot tell exactly where the leak is from and right now I'll leave it to them to figure it out. Honestly if there was a law that says I can tell them to keep it and order me one that does not leak I would. A flatbed is on it's way to take it back to the dealership.
Waiting for exact color “Sport Lariat tremor”, moving from GMC Trucks for over 30+ years
I am taking some tums With my lunch while reading
Hopefully it will get in and out for a great ride ?
Looks amazing !!!

Last edited:
7.3 ? Gas

Well, Its gone. Wife took a picture of it on the flatbed and the tremor makes that truck look small. She then took a photo of where the truck sat for a day. View attachment 3776View attachment 3778
Yeaa......not what we like to see. We have many members and frankly only few problems (outside of a bad batch of cameras.) I will say this....seems like the 7.3s are having the most issues.

I think it is expected for the 7.3 to have issues, because its the first run of them. Got to work the kinks out.

The service department said the gasket is bad and they are out if stock and do not know when the part will be available. A return was offered or I can wait indefinitely for the part to come in. Problem is that it is getting late in the year and there is no guarantee that if I ordered it the Factory would build it. If it became a 2021 model that may change everything about the truck that I order. I guess we'll see how it goes and try to reorder.

The service department said the gasket is bad and they are out if stock and do not know when the part will be available. A return was offered or I can wait indefinitely for the part to come in. Problem is that it is getting late in the year and there is no guarantee that if I ordered it the Factory would build it. If it became a 2021 model that may change everything about the truck that I order. I guess we'll see how it goes and try to reorder.

Wow they cant get a $5 gasket and offered to replace the whole truck. What is goin on?! I realize covid has the supply chain screwed up but this is crazy. Sorry for your troubles. Hope nothing goes wrong with my truck or it may sit in the abyss waiting on parts.

Sorry to hear this.

At least they are being good about it....replace your truck over a gasket....wow

Latest Discussions

Back