Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-sign-nov-giveaway.jpg

nov-sign-giveaway-tremor.png

I would like to be the first to congratulate @Dc501 for winning the November "Tremor PARKING ONLY sign" giveaway! Nothing like an adventure in the snow with a Tremor saving the day! Thanks to everyone that took the time to participate. We'll have another giveaway coming up towards the end of the month.​

Congrats Dc501! I think I'm very near you. We'll have to make a trip if mine ever gets here.

Congrats Dc501! I think I'm very near you. We'll have to make a trip if mine ever gets here.
My tremor has been waiting to be shipped since 11/23 I move the ones around on the lot, it makes me want mine to hurry up and get here. Where are you located

My tremor has been waiting to be shipped since 11/23 I move the ones around on the lot, it makes me want mine to hurry up and get here. Where are you located
Elverta. Mines been waiting to ship since 11-15. FLF still claims it'll be here by the 10th. I'll believe it when I see it.

We are not to far away. I watch my truck everyday. On the vehicle visibility I can see where it is, it try’s my patience watching it sit

We are not to far away. I watch my truck everyday. On the vehicle visibility I can see where it is, it try’s my patience watching it sit
Me too. I ordered on 8-24.

Me too. I ordered on 8-24.
Yikes you have been waiting longer than I have. I ordered mine the last week of September, it was released from production, it’s been sitting since. “ awaiting shipment “

Yikes you have been waiting longer than I have. I ordered mine the last week of September, it was released from production, it’s been sitting since. “ awaiting shipment “
I ordered on 8-24 and now that I'm able to track it I see that they didn't send it to Ford until 9-14. WTF! I'm so mad but I have to keep my cool until the end so they don't Fuck me and sell it to someone else. I read on hear that another gentleman had an issue regarding running boards on his ordered Platinum from them. Their communication has been horrible!

Back