Winch

Wanabxtrm

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Military
CG
Current Ride
F150 HD
Ford's site lists the tremor package winch option as 'now available' on their capability page. (Google shows a recent change 5 days ago) Not positive but I thought previously it had a 'coming in late 20' asterisk which I know longer see.

All that said I don't see any changes on the build page.... Dealers are clueless as always.

Curious if anyone else had any new news on it.

Edit: just noticed the other thread not sure if the admin can move this one there?

I just did a build this morning and the winch was not an available option. I haven't actually pulled the trigger on the truck as I am still working the numbers with the dealers, but the winch availability is the one question that I have left to ask.

There are several threads on the topic but very soon it should be available.

Most of us are looking at dealer installed option or just self install with some help from the parts department

I am glad I did not wait for the option.

Ford's site lists the tremor package winch option as 'now available' on their capability page. (Google shows a recent change 5 days ago) Not positive but I thought previously it had a 'coming in late 20' asterisk which I know longer see.

All that said I don't see any changes on the build page.... Dealers are clueless as always.

Curious if anyone else had any new news on it.

Edit: just noticed the other thread not sure if the admin can move this one there?
Can you leave a link to the web site where you got your info?

1591375255505.png

Factory winch looks like it integrates well, if you are planning keep the factory bumper!

Man...I need to call my sales rep and ask him what the deal is, see if I can squeak out a discount on one.

This same winch would fit an aftermarket bumper I assume...

I just noticed that the winch sits right where they put my licence plate holder.

Last edited:
Man...I need to call my sales rep and ask him what the deal is, see if I can squeak out a discount on one.

This same winch would fit an aftermarket bumper I assume...

I just noticed that the winch sits right where they put my licence plate holder.
The license plate holder i received is moveable so you should be fine.

I wonder how much delay it would cause at this time to add it to a current order. As much as I would like to have it, probably isnt worth the delay that would be invovled. Worth a call to the dealer though!

Back