Winch on 6.7L

DougUF

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 6.7L Tremor
Has anyone had the Ford/Warn integrated winch installed in the factory bumper AFTER they purchased/obtained the 2020 Tremor w/ 6.7L? I've seen a number of posts on here, but I didn't see any 6.7's adding winch in factory bumper post purchase.

Has anyone had the Ford/Warn integrated winch installed in the factory bumper AFTER they purchased/obtained the 2020 Tremor w/ 6.7L? I've seen a number of posts on here, but I didn't see any 6.7's adding winch in factory bumper post purchase.
They actually all get installed post production, none come from the factory with the winch installed. Ford ships the Winch Kit to the dealer selling the truck and they install it when the truck is delivered to the dealership. Mine is a 6.7 and should arrive at the dealer early next week, my Winch Kit is sitting at the dealer for install. My dealer also has a 7.3 that was ordered with a Winch and they are also installing that one locally.

They actually all get installed post production, none come from the factory with the winch installed. Ford ships the Winch Kit to the dealer selling the truck and they install it when the truck is delivered to the dealership. Mine is a 6.7 and should arrive at the dealer early next week, my Winch Kit is sitting at the dealer for install. My dealer also has a 7.3 that was ordered with a Winch and they are also installing that one locally.
Thanks, Globalhawk. Has anyone been successful in purchasing the integrated winch for 6.7L after they took possession of the Tremor and had then had it installed?

you still cant order the parts from the parts department .... still waiting .... need the winch .... but my stock bumper is fucked so i got a road armor bumper with winch ready .... so i am having a winch one way or another hopefully the bumper shows up this month

you still cant order the parts from the parts department .... still waiting .... need the winch .... but my stock bumper is fucked so i got a road armor bumper with winch ready .... so i am having a winch one way or another hopefully the bumper shows up this month
Thanks, Chris.

Wonder how long it will be before we’re able to order from the parts department...

Thanks, Chris.

Wonder how long it will be before we’re able to order from the parts department...
they have said Fall 2020

Thanks, Chris.

I checked with a dealer in West Palm Beach and the winch part number doesn’t even show up in their ordering system yet.

I will order mine late next month for hopefully a Jan install. I will to have my salesman order it for me. He will research the numbers and get it. Even if he has to order a winch for the next Tremor without one, just so I can get the parts.
I will pass on any information once I get it, but I am probably a day late with the info.

Some can order some can not? Is the winch for the 6.7 different then for the 7.3?

Some can order some can not? Is the winch for the 6.7 different then for the 7.3?
I can't imagine they have two different models of the winch. I would not be surprised if there was a difference in a bracket or harness.

I can't imagine they have two different models of the winch. I would not be surprised if there was a difference in a bracket or harness.
Maybe Fordseniormaster will see this and weigh in, he installed a winch for both a 7.3 and 6.7 this week.

Dropped mine off Friday. It is supposed to be ready tomorrow. I’m hopeful.

Both winch kits were the same for mine and Globalhawks! The install was the same on both, just a little tighter on the 6.7! We have not heard anything on when or if the kits will be available over the counter. Sum of the higher up Ford guys say it won’t be available, but I don’t think anybody knows. A friend of mine is a Warn dealer and he looked at all the stuff in the kit and Warn told him no info on any the parts in the kit. I think Ford has an agreement with Warn on it.

Both winch kits were the same for mine and Globalhawks! The install was the same on both, just a little tighter on the 6.7! We have not heard anything on when or if the kits will be available over the counter. Sum of the higher up Ford guys say it won’t be available, but I don’t think anybody knows. A friend of mine is a Warn dealer and he looked at all the stuff in the kit and Warn told him no info on any the parts in the kit. I think Ford has an agreement with Warn on it.

Thanks for the insite..it’s Bs that ford is doing this.

How could they say it won't be available, when all the marketing said adding it after the fact would be possible? It's why a lot of people bought trucks before the winch was orderable.

Talked to my local Parts guy no info yet but said November.

Back