Will it be built in 2022?

Gilly

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 Ecoboost FX4
First post for me! Ordered a f250 7.3 King Ranch.
Star Wht. Stone Grey
Power Boards
Wheel Liners
Trailer tow pac

No
5w prep
Sunroof
Contour seats
Bed liner

My question is will it get built this year or am I looking at a 2023 build?

I ordered it the day before the order bank closed. Ford sent me an email stating they received the order.

Be an optimist! You will get the last MY2022 SD!

Heck ordered end of Jan and doubtful I’ll get mine hooray 2023 haha

I ordered mid November and haven’t heard a thing.

First post for me! Ordered a f250 7.3 King Ranch.
Star Wht. Stone Grey
Power Boards
Wheel Liners
Trailer tow pac

No
5w prep
Sunroof
Contour seats
Bed liner

My question is will it get built this year or am I looking at a 2023 build?

If there was anything I'd do to try and get scheduled, based on what you have listed, it'd be to remove any wheel well liner option you have that's not part of a package. You can buy aftermarket rear liners pretty cheap and I've heard liners cited many times as something that can hold you up. Never seen anything officially saying they were a restraint, but again I've heard it consistently cited as something that can slow you up.

probably not: Ford has no interest in internal combustion and very little interest in the domestic market. Honestly how many Broncos have they gotten to folks with orders?

I ordered mid November and haven’t heard a thing.
Early December here. Still no build date. I was hoping to have it by early May when they told me 4-6 months. Silly me. I basically only need it May to October so I may not use it at all this year.

Early December here. Still no build date. I was hoping to have it by early May when they told me 4-6 months. Silly me. I basically only need it May to October so I may not use it at all this year.
ordered mine 11/06.21 got a build date 3 weeks ago for 6/20/22....we shall see

Back