Widebody Tremor?

Regular Cab Duallies

"RCD"
Founding Member
🥇 PostMaster 📬
Reaction Points
Has anyone wide bodied/thought about widebodying their Tremor? I have not been able to find any widebody Tremors online although I realize that I might have missed them. I know that Fiberwerx makes fiberglass and carbon fiber Super Duty fenders and bedsides but I haven't seen them on a Tremor. There is also the option have custom made fenders and bedsides made that look more like the Raptors fenders and bedsides. There might be other companies that make widebody kits for the Super Duty that I haven't seen yet. If you have wide bodied your Tremor I would love to see pictures!

I have McNeil 3” Fenders and Bedsides going on my Tremor shortly. I have all the parts...just waiting on the train to deliver my truck?.
I’m a Gen 1 guy and run Boatec on my ‘14 Raptor.

I like the Super Duty, but hate the lack of braun in the body shape. Besides the glass I’m also doing a Carli 3” pintop and will be running 38x13.5R18’s. Going for Brush Truck meets Chase Truck look.

I’ll post updates on my build page in a few weeks...barring any more Arctic events?

Per your request, these are the three vendors for SD fenders that I have found:

Here are a few photos I have found:

Attachments

• 50A8A655-E424-43A2-AAE6-864A36F04E0A.jpeg
    50A8A655-E424-43A2-AAE6-864A36F04E0A.jpeg
    162.9 KB · Views: 238
  • BC2A580B-43E6-41CE-87FC-E9AA28E54059.jpeg
    BC2A580B-43E6-41CE-87FC-E9AA28E54059.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 239
  • 15CBDCFE-B4E8-455E-8B90-387C0D315D43.jpeg
    15CBDCFE-B4E8-455E-8B90-387C0D315D43.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:
I have McNeil 3” Fenders and Bedsides going on my Tremor shortly. I have all the parts...just waiting on the train to deliver my truck?.
I’m a Gen 1 Raptor guy and ran Boatec on my truck.

I like the Super Duty, but hate the lack of braun in the body shape. Besides the glass I’m also doing a Carli 3” pintop and will be running 38x13.5R18’s. Going for Brush Truck meets Chase Truck look.

I’ll post updates on my build page in a few weeks...barring any more Arctic events?

Per your request, these are the three vendors for SD fenders that I have found:

Here are a few photos I have found:
Oh yes I remember the McNeil widebody now I had completely forgotten about it. Also very cool that you are widebodying your Tremor and I can't wait to see pictures when you get your truck!

I have been wanting to do it so bad since I've been getting ads for the one made of carbon from lge cuts. I'm going to hold out though ?

I saw some pictures of a wide body F250 from a Sema show about 2 or 3 years ago. Looked Fantasric!

To me, the idea of a pre-runner Baja F250 is really appealing.

Have you decided on widebodying your Tremor yet?
Nope, I'm going to wait until the gen 3 raptor R comes out before I do anything. I barely even drive the tremor so I don't really feel like sinking more money into it

Nope, I'm going to wait until the gen 3 raptor R comes out before I do anything. I barely even drive the tremor so I don't really feel like sinking more money into it
Oh ok but does that mean YOU ARE SELLING THE TREMOR?

Last edited:
Back