Random Deal Wicked Warning LED Strobe Lights

Wirelessguy

Tremor Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 7.3 Lariat Tremor Lithium Gray 12K winch
Wicked Warning lights said they would give us a 10% discount if you send an email to [email protected] and mention the forum. I haven't added any strobes yet and just started to look myself but the module they offer for the mirrors looks like a clean install. Has anyone used these or others yet?

This is the kit I have been looking at, But hard to bite off $175.00 for it.

I really feel like this is the best light display I’ve seen on the factory LEDs.
I wonder if Wicked has a comparable option...

While they did remove the 'under 5 mph' feature that people don't like, I'm not sure why anyone would want thier mirror spotlights to strobe, and it also takes away the functionality of selecting one side vs the other. It's both on (steady or flashing) or none, but they said they are still working on it.

I really feel like this is the best light display I’ve seen on the factory LEDs.
At the end of this video, this guy had the wiring mod that everyone wants... independent selectable mirror spots not affected by speed.

I’d like the option of a multi channel module as well. It definitely adds up quick at two channels a module.

At the end of this video, this guy had the wiring mod that everyone wants... independent selectable mirror spots not affected by speed.
Yeah I contacted Limitless Autoworks to get the pricing.
Here’s what they said...

Each kit includes a module and harness. Pricing is as follows:

-C-Ring $280
-Headlight Amber Strip $280
-C-Ring / Amber Strip Together $410
-Fog Lights $255
-Cab Lights on Roof $265
-Mirror Spot with Speed Override $225
-Tail Light Running $280
-Reverse $280
-Tail Running / Reverse Together $410
-Rear Running Strip Over Bumper / License Plate Lights $280

Found a cool video demo of the Z Flash option to strobe the factory lights through the BCM. Price is reasonable. It doesn’t flash all the lights, but it’s still pretty neat.

Wicked Warning lights said they would give us a 10% discount if you send an email to [email protected] and mention the forum. I haven't added any strobes yet and just started to look myself but the module they offer for the mirrors looks like a clean install. Has anyone used these or others yet?
Has anyone here worked with the WW products?
If so, did you do the installations yourself, or did you have WW do the install at their Chicago location?
How were they to deal with?
Thanks!

That is quite the system!
Unfortunately, they are clear across the country from me.
Thanks For the link!?

That is quite the system!
Unfortunately, they are clear across the country from me.
Thanks For the link!?
You can buy their plug n play strobe kits online!

Back