Why did you pick the tremor package?

Why? You need to be told that it's badass? ;)

I was gonna get a F450 and have Buckstop do their Super Single conversion with 41" Continental bead stops rated at 5800 lbs but that woulda meant divorce court. The Tremor will only mean I sleep in the trailer for a week or two.

Last edited:
I was going to order an FX4 and a front ARB locker. Then eventually do a level kit and call it good as I like the wheels that come with the lariat black package. But the front LSD and tires was the deciding factor. Plan to swap the original tires to some wheels I like and be happy. Might have to do a reverse level to fit in my garage but it’s all good.

I didn’t start out wanting a Tremor. in fact, my search started in 2018 after severe floods caused a lot problems and the Tremor had not been announced.

I knew I wanted an electronic locking rear differential and that ruled out GM and most of Dodge. I looked at a Power Wagon but didn’t like the payload rating.

The Gladiator seemed over priced.

The F150 was looking good until I learned about the ecoboost engine issues.

So, I planned to buy an F250 and put on 18 inch wheels and 35 inch tires, vent tubes and breathers on the axles and diffs, and a lift.

Then, the Tremor was announced and it had everything ii was looking for and more.
C761F097-DA7A-46EE-9A56-F33732DFB0F6.jpeg
8F23E369-79BC-44CE-A746-59ECCFB50987.jpeg

It was the only truck in stock at the dealer with payload and the 2100lb 3” hitch! ?
It’s true I swear!

I picked the Tremor package because 1) I needed to upgrade to at least an F-250 to get serious about towing our Airstream on long hauls and 2) I just like the look of off road oriented trucks better and living out in the county it comes in handy during the rainy or snow seasons. I have driven Jeeps forever so I also lean towards the rugged off road look. I also have a Gladiator that I use exclusively hunting and fishing because it can get places my full size truck can not. Another reason I went with the Tremor is I didn’t want to do any upgrades this time around. I wanted the truck to have the options I wanted off the lot.

My last truck I drove it off the lot and week one replaced the tires. I never got around to doing the other things I wanted to do and now I really don’t have to. The Tremor meets my needs perfectly. It will tow our 7600 pound Airstream all over the place (we have about a 5500 mile round trip adventure coming up in late spring) and still get me out of sticky situations when needed. I don’t do major off roading any more, my back can’t take rock crawling, but the Tremor will see fire trails, some water crossings, and general off road use. It will do that very well.

Looks, locking diff, integrated winch, a serious payload capacity and the best alternative to a diesel that is out there...

not that the 7.3 is exclusive to the Tremor package.

I'm down sizing. Originally had a new Bronco ordered. It was to replace our F150 as my daily driver. Keeping my F450 for Toy Duty & carrying our Lance Camper. After deciding to sell the Lance, the Tremor was the logical choice to replace the F150, F450 & Bronco.

I needed to replace my Gen 2 Raptor with something that could safely tow my 7000 lb TT. I did not buy it for the 35” tires and the slightly modified suspension because they have already been replaced by 37” tires and a full Carli Backcountry suspension.

Back