RaptorTremor

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor SVT Blue Flame
Though this would be interesting to see considering this isn't a bronco forum.
2021-ford-bronco-1.jpg

I reserved one and the dealer just called me to come in and place my order. I am conflicted on it and considering waiting a year or two to see what other versions they come out with.

I reserved the 2-door Black Diamond and was planning on the sasquatch package.

I reserved one and the dealer just called me to come in and place my order. I am conflicted on it and considering waiting a year or two to see what other versions they come out with.

I'm heading to my dealer later today to place my order, I got a very early one so hopefully I can get it sooner than later. I'm going for a loaded wildtrak in area 51. I was considering waiting for the warthog but I'll get this for now because its more than I need already.

Good luck getting one! FORD is expecting to have to cut production by 75%

Not really news. Ford is reducing the duration of MY21 production. All reservations converted to orders after March 19th, 2021, will be MY22 units.

Too much of a shameless Jeep rip off for me.

When I first heard Ford was making a Bronco I was hoping/expecting a big V8 TRUCK based suv, like an updated OJ mobile. Maybe built on a superduty frame. Not whatever this thing is supposed to be.

That's exactly what I ordered too. Finalizing that order when I pick up the truck. The 2 door and sasquatch options alone are going to delay it so I'll be lucky to see it before the end of the year. The only reason I'd postpone it is to get that white top.

Reserved a Badlands on the morning after the reservation system was released. Received an email from Ford last week telling me that several of the options I was looking at are going to delay production and delivery. This, on top of the fact that I optioned out a BadSquatch to just a few thou$and below a Tremor led me to sit down with my fleet guy to place my 7.3 Tremor order this afternoon.

I have a day 1 Reservation for a Badlands. Going with a Race Red, 4 Door Badlands, 2.7, Lux, hard top. In Ford Bronco speak I'm "inside the line" for reservation and allocation but it has "certain configurations" that will delay delivery. If we get pushed to 2022 add the white top. It will be the wife's and I get the Tremor.

Mines an official order but still have to get exact options I want. It went in Tuesday afternoon. 2 dr Badlands Antimatter Blue.

I reserved one on the first day, but I'm having second thoughts now. I got the call last night so I have to put some thought into it today.

What are the dealers telling you guys that ordered for delivery dates?

I reserved one on the first day, but I'm having second thoughts now. I got the call last night so I have to put some thought into it today.

There are no estimations right now, that info comes from ford in May. I just placed my order yesterday and I walked away with basically no info than what I already knew.

I wasn't given a date, and frankly, I wouldn't believe one that a dealer gave me. Not sure it really matters. There's nothing anyone can do to get one sooner than whenever it shows up.

I have a really early reservation, and torn what to do. My original was the 4 door Wildtrak which has about everything on the delayed list including 2.7, leather, Sasquatch and more. Most likely would be a 2022. Thinking about getting more of a base, and building like I want it. Need to get it figured out in my head soon.

Yes ..!!!.. I have a July 13th Reservation # thru Brandon Ford in Tampa. Placed my Build order yesterday, Jan 20th. 2dr Badlands V6 Auto, Lux pkg, Sasquash pkg, Tow pkg. Iconic Silver. Every option except a Winch and Leather. Ford is only offering a 10k Warn with Steel Cable. I'll give the aftermarket bumpers time to develop one I can't live without, then I'll add a Warn w/synthetic rope. Another delay on the soft Top option is a little disappointing. Not enough for me to delay this order another 6-8 months. Geez .. Ford .. Y'all are kill'n me with delays !! I never imagined the Flu would stop the world. Nor would I have ever imagined my Government sending me money from the kindness of their heart .. here little sheep, come feed on these few little dollars .. Unfrik'nbelievable.

Back