Who's getting a Bronco?

Are you going to buy a 2021 Bronco?

• Total voters
My Bronco finally arrived and I love it.
Bronco 08032021 a.JPG
Bronco 08032021 c.JPG

My Bronco finally arrived and I love it. View attachment 29522View attachment 29523

Looking good! Now you need a white mustang to complete the red, white, and blue theme!

One thing that I learned very quick, it is important to stand on the inside of the door when reinstalling them. I was so used to standing on the outside from past Jeep's and found out it is nearly impossible to reinstall the doors while standing in the outside.

Looks good! Was it worth the wait?
I ordered two of them, this one was ordered so that it could be built for 2021, and the other was more of what I wanted which is Wildtrack, 35 inch tires and hard top among other things. I was hoping my wife would like this one and I would leave it stock and build the other one, but though I love it, she says it is too boxy for her to drive everyday. Most likely will go ahead and build this one, which will include either the 5.0 Coyote or the 7.3 Godzilla engine.

My daughter has a Cactus Gray 2 door on order since day 1. It has a VIN number and window sticker issued and shows that it is in production as of July 22 but has not moved from there on the flowchart as of today. Hoping to see it soon!

My daughter has a Cactus Gray 2 door on order since day 1. It has a VIN number and window sticker issued and shows that it is in production as of July 22 but has not moved from there on the flowchart as of today. Hoping to see it soon!
I have a Base Sasquatch 2 door on order. Reserved the third day. No vin yet, but last week when I talked with the dealer and said I guess I'll be getting a MY22, he said, they were getting some allotments made soon, and I may still get a 21. Got my fingers crossed, but they had well over 100 orders, so who knows

Sorry to hear that she is stuck in that situation.

My understanding is there are a bunch of hard top Broncos sitting in the MAP lot waiting for hardtops. They have hardtops however they are not approved for delivery.

Sorry to hear that she is stuck in that situation.

My understanding is there are a bunch of hard top Broncos sitting in the MAP lot waiting for hardtops. They have hardtops however they are not approved for delivery.
She is moving to Tennessee in a few weeks and her lease on her current car is over on Sept. 1. She is in a bit of a pickle

She is moving to Tennessee in a few weeks and her lease on her current car is over on Sept. 1. She is in a bit of a pickle
Oh man!

not sure if this helps provide an idea of shipping timeframes? Ours was built on 6/25 and shipped on 6/29. We picked it up from the dealership in 7/12. Apparently, it sat in a train yard in Jacksonville, FL for a few days. Overall shipping was quicker than expected, roughly two weeks to Central Florida by train.

Oh man!

not sure if this helps provide an idea of shipping timeframes? Ours was built on 6/25 and shipped on 6/29. We picked it up from the dealership in 7/12. Apparently, it sat in a train yard in Jacksonville, FL for a few days. Overall shipping was quicker than expected, roughly two weeks to Central Florida by train.
Thanks, that helps to know. I'm hopeful but it's not looking good. Worst case, she extends her lease a month and I have to drive her Bronco to Tennessee and bring her ecosport back. Not the end of the world but will be a little heart broken that she won't be the first one to drive it.

Back