Who ordered their Bronco today?

WVBKW

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350
I know some of you guys are like me.

Ordered a new Bronco today. Well I guess I ordered it a while back but turned in build sheet today.

Badlands
Sasquatch Pkg
Luxury PKG

If I were Bronco shopping it would be for a '66.
Used to have one with a stroker motor I think I raced it more than I four wheeled it ?
9D193572-2CD1-4499-822A-3C08FBCE62B0.jpeg

Used to have one with a stroker motor I think I raced it more than I four wheeled it ?View attachment 14902
Sweet! A buddy of mine had one (I was a Mustang freak). I always helped him keep the thing up and running, but I did love that Bronco as if it were my own too. I think I just might start shopping for a '66 (they certainly don't depreciate!). Tons of fun to drive - easy to work on - not bad to even do a frame-up restoration project with - tons of OEM-'like' parts for them.

Sweet! A buddy of mine had one (I was a Mustang freak). I always helped him keep the thing up and running, but I did love that Bronco as if it were my own too. I think I just might start shopping for a '66 (they certainly don't depreciate!). Tons of fun to drive - easy to work on - not bad to even do a frame-up restoration project with - tons of OEM-'like' parts for them.
Yea I definitely want to build one pretty soon 66,67 had the removable upper door window frames which made it nice for summertime

Yea I definitely want to build one pretty soon 66,67 had the removable upper door window frames which made it nice for summertime
I'd have no issues with beating something like that up off road... very fixable and fun. Once I get my new garage built I am definitely considering that for a project.

I'd have no issues with beating something like that up off road... very fixable and fun. Once I get my new garage built I am definitely considering that for a project.
Yea maybe with these new Broncos out the old Broncos prices will come down a little ??

Oops! Could be the first Bronco in the wild.

Those floating tire rims, what is going on there? I hope it shows up like that :D
Floating tire rims?
It’s optional rims(non Sasquatch) and mud terrains.

Last edited:
Got the confirmation email tonight for my wife’s Gen 1 Raptor replacement
DAEDC68F-2851-4431-B2A2-BD9D24632490.jpeg
522DB210-2CF3-4416-8A45-32219787BC03.jpeg

Last edited:
That sport is ugly, looks like an Explorer modified a small bit!

That sport is ugly, looks like an Explorer modified a small bit!
The sport is smaller shares the same platform as the escape. It will probably suck because its boxier than the escape and so it will be heavier on a light platform. Kind of like how the Jeep Liberty sucked.

Back