Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
2011 Ford Raptor (Total Loss)
Current Ride #2
1998 Chevy Silverado Z71 - 45k miles
Straight to the point.

it states Ford Performance but I can’t find it anywhere.

Attachments

• EF3C5F47-AFF5-442A-BB03-4E8D03D75D7C.jpeg
    EF3C5F47-AFF5-442A-BB03-4E8D03D75D7C.jpeg
    511 KB · Views: 419
Straight to the point.

it states Ford Performance but I can’t find it anywhere.
Rigid Industries

The rack is made by ADD under exclusive license to Ford Performance.

They make a version for the F-150/Raptor, but they do not show fitment for the Super Duty.

I've reached out to my ADD rep to confirm. But here's pic of it mounted on an F-150/Raptor, you can see the similarities:

Ford-F-Series-bed-rack.jpg

We do carry the Ford Performance branded rack, if you're interested. Please feel free to send me a message.

The rack is ADD, but the light bar on top is Rigid Industries. Worth noting..

That's correct. The light bar on top of the blue truck is the Rigid Radiance 50" light bar. All Rigid 50" Light bars (except the ADAPT) will bolt right in. The ADAPT would take some modification to fit as it is wider than other 50" bars from Rigid.

1626179932696.png

Mine is the Ford Performance Chase Rack, I purchased it from my dealer with some reward points. I have since added the Ridgid 50" radiance blue and a rear facing Ridgid chase light. It required a little modification to get them both to fit.

1626181238576.jpeg

View attachment 27836

Mine is the Ford Performance Chase Rack, I purchased it from my dealer with some reward points. I have since added the Ridgid 50" radiance blue and a rear facing Ridgid chase light. It required a little modification to get them both to fit.

View attachment 27839
Love it! How does it mount? Do you have to drill or does it clamp on?

There's a 'Buy Now' option here:

And there's even a different style in the background that's not present in the Ford Performance product catalog:

M-19007-F15R.JPG

Correct. That other version is known as the HoneyBadger chase rack from ADD. The truck in the background also has the optional Tire Carrier Add-On and Roof Rack Add-On. The Tire Carrier will mount a full size spare. The Roof Rack has a brake light and 2 amber lights built into it for rear chase lights. It also has storage compartments, mounts for 3 pods per side, and can mount 2 50" forward facing light bars.

super-duty-chase-rack.jpg

super-duty-chase-racks.jpg
ram-chase-racks.jpg

Rigid Industries

Thanx.

The rack is made by ADD under exclusive license to Ford Performance.

They make a version for the F-150/Raptor, but they do not show fitment for the Super Duty.

I've reached out to my ADD rep to confirm. But here's pic of it mounted on an F-150/Raptor, you can see the similarities:

Ford-F-Series-bed-rack.jpg

We do carry the Ford Performance branded rack, if you're interested. Please feel free to send me a message.
Thank you - I'm not a fan of the angle change in this ^ photo. In my OP it's a straight angle.

I think it's the perspective of how the photo was taken is why the angle appears more like a straight line in the OP.
I'm going to differ - if you zoom in you can see the difference...

of course now that I ZOOM IN.. i see what you're saying. LMAO!~

You're correct. I'd love one the way "I'm seeing it."

However the more I look at it I'd bet money that IS a different rack in the OP

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Thank you - I'm not a fan of the angle change in this ^ photo. In my OP it's a straight angle.

Are you referring to the line going straight up parallel to the cab?

We have these two options (this includes the roof rack and tire carrier, which are both optional add-ons):

HoneyBadger Chase Rack:
aftermarket-dodge-ram-chase-rack.jpg

Race Series R Chase Rack:
ford-superduty-chase-rack.jpg

Both go straight up mimicking the cab going straight up as well.

Are you referring to the line going straight up parallel to the cab?

We have these two options (this includes the roof rack and tire carrier, which are both optional add-ons):

HoneyBadger Chase Rack:
aftermarket-dodge-ram-chase-rack.jpg

Race Series R Chase Rack:
ford-superduty-chase-rack.jpg

Both go straight up mimicking the cab going straight up as well.
No - I was referring to the rear rake going straight line. But I can see on the other photos that it was just an "appearance" of a straight line. I'm more of a fan of the "Triangle" shape vs the elongated bottom. I understand, however, they're using that for support to counter the weight and wind.

@yhatzee89 it looks great! Once you get an epic light bar up there you're ready to rock n' roll. We carry tons of lighting options and I'm always happy to spend time with people to figure out what is best for their truck. In the meantime, hope you enjoy your new chase rack!

We can get these at a good price if anyone else is interested. Could always do our best to beat the Ford Performance price for forum members. We've got the ADD R-series rack in stock and ready to ship out immediately as well!

c160011100103.jpg

Last edited:
Back