Who is waiting in Kansas City?

So my truck was delivered sometime between yesterday and this morning. I didn’t receive any notification from Ford or Granger, just asked Ford chat again for the hell of it and they notified me that it was delivered yesterday. I called and spoke with Chip earlier. He said it arrived with according to him about 30 others. Also said truck wouldn’t be ready for pick up by Saturday. I’ll be at Road America next weekend, so unless I get a rain day off between now and the 11th I won’t be able to pick it up until then. At least it’s waiting on me now versus me waiting for the past almost 10 months…

So my truck was delivered sometime between yesterday and this morning. I didn’t receive any notification from Ford or Granger, just asked Ford chat again for the hell of it and they notified me that it was delivered yesterday. I called and spoke with Chip earlier. He said it arrived with according to him about 30 others. Also said truck wouldn’t be ready for pick up by Saturday. I’ll be at Road America next weekend, so unless I get a rain day off between now and the 11th I won’t be able to pick it up until then. At least it’s waiting on me now versus me waiting for the past almost 10 months…
Damn… when are they planning on telling the other 29 of us? I talked to ford chat yesterday and I hate to bug them again, but what the hell, right?

Damn… when are they planning on telling the other 29 of us? I talked to ford chat yesterday and I hate to bug them again, but what the hell, right?
Yea I was completely expecting to to fed the same crap as every other time, but I had a few minutes and thought what the hell. I was happily wrong. Never hurts to ask.

Nice feeling knowing you can now actually get it!

Yea I was completely expecting to to fed the same crap as every other time, but I had a few minutes and thought what the hell. I was happily wrong. Never hurts to ask.
I wonder if they keep a log of how often we bug them. Oh well, it’s the least they can do

Any news/rumors in KC? Been sitting there since the 16th.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with all my time when I don’t have to constantly try to figure out what’s going on with my truck.

Any news/rumors in KC? Been sitting there since the 16th.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with all my time when I don’t have to constantly try to figure out what’s going on with my truck.
My guess is you'll be out in your new truck fiddling with all the buttons and features! :LOL:

I am waiting in KC.....

Waiting on a VIN and a build date!

My truck is there since 10/10 (or 10/9 depending on how I read the VVR). Going to Granger.

Still showing stuck in KC.
Per Ford Chat my delivery window is now 10/21-10/27, so this week! ...but I've been "this week" for a month. Ford just keeps moving the goalpost each week. At least I've been on 6P for 14 days. Each day is one day closer to finally being loaded up on a truck and heading to Granger.
Is there a pattern/consistency in the transport company that is used from KC to Granger?

Still showing stuck in KC.
Per Ford Chat my delivery window is now 10/21-10/27, so this week! ...but I've been "this week" for a month. Ford just keeps moving the goalpost each week. At least I've been on 6P for 14 days. Each day is one day closer to finally being loaded up on a truck and heading to Granger.
Is there a pattern/consistency in the transport company that is used from KC to Granger?
I hope I can catch a ride with yours.

Back