Who is the king of miles ? how many miles on your Tremor?

I've only got 3700 on mine. I daily drive but my round trip commute is only 12 miles! Haven't taken any long trips yet. Had the truck since January.
Are you doing this on a Diesel engine? I read somewhere around here that short trips are bad for Diesels, since the emissions equipment doesn't properly heat up...

Last edited:
Are you doing this on a Diesel engine? I read somewhere around here that short trips are bad for Diesels, since the emissions equipment doesn't properly heat up...
I have 1,541 on mine now. Just a baby.

Yes, it's terrible for diesels. And yes I have a 6.7 PS. I'm burning through DEF like crazy. Mileage sucks due to all the regen. i'm getting about 14 mpg

Honestl

Honestly 14mpg despite all that short travel doesn't sound too bad
No not too bad at all. i was getting 10 with my 05 6.0 PS so 14 is awesome.

317 miles..... 5 weeks old! 250 of those are towing :)........not impressed with the 7.3 zilla motor . Wishing i went diesel, dealer talked me out of it when i ordered my Tremor , i do a lot of short trips unless towing boat or enclosed snowmobile trailer, dealer has had issues with the diesels when used for mainly short Trips

317 miles..... 5 weeks old! 250 of those are towing :)........not impressed with the 7.3 zilla motor . Wishing i went diesel, dealer talked me out of it when i ordered my Tremor , i do a lot of short trips unless towing boat or enclosed snowmobile trailer, dealer has had issues with the diesels when used for mainly short Trips

I think you are the first.

I think you are the first.
First to not be impressed? My F150 with a 3.5 eco boost down shifted half as much as this 7.3 does pulling a 7,000 pound boat. Although my 7.3 tremor is getting .9 mpg better towing the boat than The eco boost. If this 7.3 had 200 pounds more torque, the Diesel engine would be obsolete

Last edited:
currently 16500
Ny1.gif

Get a tuner, makes it feel like you are driving a truck again and gets ride of the throttle lag..

I picked up my Tremor the last week of March and have 16,900 miles on it. I have driven from North Texas, to Washington state, 2X and came home the second time, down the west coast, going for another round trip there in Dec for a month to play in the snow, plan on spending 2 months there next summer, lots of river beds there to play on, I bought the truck to drive and have fun , not to look at, and it's been all that ?
BA2B0517-9B2B-43E7-9B2B-754D1AE7A7F1.jpeg
Washington is my home away from home
2 hours south of Seattle
DE81F5C8-790B-4317-8888-BE3A96440163.jpeg18277B7E-E7E9-41DC-B59F-F6199A78D478.jpeg

DDE4ECC4-D46B-4F0C-AED4-2CB7337335CF.jpeg

Last edited:
I was at about 340 yesterday morning when I left for work. Sitting at 600 now.

4K on the Odometer. Avg 14 MPG. Just completed a 2K trip towing a 8.5K TT and Avg,d 10 MPG..... (FL to TN and back) Iam loving my 7.3 gasser! : )

Just hit 6700 today.

What are you not liking?

Back