Who in the dealership do you place 2021 orders with?

funnyman3000

Snowflake
Reaction Points
Military
US Army
Current Ride
2021 F250
I'm reaching out to a few dealerships to get a competitive price. A few of the dealer websites only have a general "contact us" tab. Others with "meet the team" give me the option of Sales Managers, Online Sales Managers, Fleet Managers, etc. Who is the most direct person to place an order with? I don't want to be messaging General Managers or basic Sales Reps.

General Manager is the most senior person you can get. They are the ceo of the dealer.

Owner/s
General Manager
General Sales Manager
Sales Manager
These top 4 can can generally authorize a price and place orders.

Fleet Manager
Fleet Sale
These guys generally have better pricing.

Salesmen

Richtor is correct.

Dealer principle
Operations Manager
General sales manager
Sales manager
Sales replresentative

The Manager is in fact who you should try to deal with.

General Manager is the most senior person you can get. They are the ceo of the dealer.

Owner/s
General Manager
General Sales Manager
Sales Manager
These top 4 can can generally authorize a price and place orders.

Fleet Manager
Fleet Sale
These guys generally have better pricing.

Salesmen

Im not sure how fleet sales work in the US but here in Canada in order to qualify for fleet pricing with Ford Canada, you have to have at least 5 active VINS.

I could walk into any dealer and order through fleet. However if I buy 30 vehicles I’ll get a better price than just ordering 1.

I'm reaching out to a few dealerships to get a competitive price. A few of the dealer websites only have a general "contact us" tab. Others with "meet the team" give me the option of Sales Managers, Online Sales Managers, Fleet Managers, etc. Who is the most direct person to place an order with? I don't want to be messaging General Managers or basic Sales Reps.
Call Erich with Haidlen Ford he took great care of me when I ordered my truck and got all the extra parts I wanted installed. He also shipped me my truck because I am out of state. Great prices. 209 322 2712

Where I live they have all the management structure the same, they have fleet, but I worked on this car with a personalization manager and all that manager does at my dealership is order cars for sonsumers or business with a fleet that has less then 10 vehicles. ( which is normally a fleet for a small business where half the cars are questionable used for business sue :)

Where I live they have all the management structure the same, they have fleet, but I worked on this car with a personalization manager and all that manager does at my dealership is order cars for sonsumers or business with a fleet that has less then 10 vehicles. ( which is normally a fleet for a small business where half the cars are questionable used for business sue :)
I would take the time and talk with Erich what can it hurt. He is the owner of Haidlen Ford.

I buy a handful of vehicles a year through the Fleet Sales Manager, I just asked him if he could help out and he took care of it. Honestly took 5 minutes, I sent him a build summary from the Ford website, he called and clarified a couple of 20/21 things and sent me the build preview. I reviewed it, and it was entered.

I buy a handful of vehicles a year through the Fleet Sales Manager, I just asked him if he could help out and he took care of it. Honestly took 5 minutes, I sent him a build summary from the Ford website, he called and clarified a couple of 20/21 things and sent me the build preview. I reviewed it, and it was entered.
What did you buy? I got a King Ranch below sticker.

Latest Discussions

Back