Who has gotten there Tremor stuck???

BigBlockFord

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Obviously the tremor was built to get through about anything it can fit through. Just curious who was successful in getting there tremors stuck? Lets see some pics and hear some stories. Of course share some stories/pics if ur tremor made it through the seemingly impossible...

Good question. These trucks are so new and expensive not many have been bogging them yet... Hope to see more offroad pics soon, mine is still breaking in :)

I haven't even seen a comparison of the front Diff's yet.. Someone should do that and show us how the front diff on the Tremor is superior.

Haven’t taken the tremor out yet but about four months ago I took my 2019 out to Lake Isabella on the beach came in one way went back out the wrong way thank God for Ford’s locking rear DIf four high threw it in reverse fast before it started sinking sand blasted my mirrors and I was out
74608E0F-E896-44C8-8A99-9592112684E9.png
FCC7F9D9-80B7-470D-B279-E399DE1FB908.png
2679169A-D799-415A-BE81-DE8D215E0FD3.png

Someone had posted on here last month needing to get pulled out of a drainage ditch they'd slid into. Matt's Off Road Recovery has shown some Super Duties but haven't seen a Tremor yet.

Someone had posted on here last month needing to get pulled out of a drainage ditch they'd slid into. Matt's Off Road Recovery has shown some Super Duties but haven't seen a Tremor yet.

I fell i have to make a post ..... only because 30 of you voted my Tremor the monthly Picture so like in Matt's Off road recovery if you follow him the SAND IS ANOTHER BEAST!!!!!! This is the same sand that i got stuck in.... the hotter it is the quicker you sink in the sand. Now the TREMOR CAN drive on this sand and not get stuck BUT its not a Desert runner and it heavy and i didn't want to fly in the truck also it just was a perfect situation of bad shit.... so me and the GF were driving in Sand Hollow State Park where Matt is always recovering people. I lowered the PSI on the duratracks to 20 to 25 PSI as you still run into rocks that you must crawl on and the truck is heavy .... worked well before and when the PSI was 60 and drove in the sand in 4 high and 4 low the truck was digging to much but at 20 to 25 this did 1000% better.... the Tremor does pretty good in the sand in RWD with the rear locker it does pretty good ... and i would mess around but the Jeep XJ we ran 10 PSI and we wen to mess around in the Dunes and you don't know what is around you and over the dunes yes the cameras help but you don't really see over the dunes.

i am running in 4 low and rear lockers and drove around for 45 mins in the sand with no problems but my GF in the jeep took off on me and i lost her and we have radios but i had no idea where she was and i went looking and she screamed on the radio she crashed so i hit the brakes after i hit the top of a dune and started going down into the sand pit well i tried driving and drove right into the sand trap and couldn't get moving as there was a rock to the right of the dune i went over and i tried going left since it was slightly going up and back down to a flat part where in front was a dune, so i start going left and i am now facing that direction and i am working on getting out and i just DIG!!!! and DIG!!! and so i starting back up and got out for the whole i dug but there was the rock behind me like in the picture below. i only could go forward as there was a dune on the my left and right so went forward and dug so deep is the picture that won. hahahah always i got out and when to find her and found her face down into the bottom of the dune where she jumped the dune and crashed at the bottom of the dune it wasn't bad at all so she didn't want to drive it so i got her unstuck from where she was .... wasn't really stuck anyways i was trying to get back to my tremor and i got stuck in the jeep because didn't have any speed .... you need speed!

Only took 10 mins to get the jeep unstuck it was bad... and because Winch !!!!! hahaha also a guy in a side by side helped out and allowed me to winch to him and i have a 10k winch on the jeep and it worked great. so finally got to the tremor and tried to winch the truck out and didn't want to move alot because of how deep i was in the sand so had to go to the rear of the truck where the rock was and winch to the rear and after digging out the truck and getting to the hitch when winched the truck backwards and finally got to the top of the sand and then had to fill in the 4 foot hole of sand it was bad .... took about 15 mins to fill the hole in completely. After that again the only direction the truck could go is straight, so moved the jeep back to the front of the tremor and winched and had the winch do all the work using a snatch block and slowing giving power to the tires on the tremor and slowly get out of the sand trap and after a hour finally got out... winches save lives hahaha. after that screwed around in the sand for another hour and didn't get stuck again .... avoided the sand traps but the tremor CAN mess around in this sand but if your not careful you can get stuck in a bad situation ....
Rule one ALWAYS off road with another person with another vehicle so you can winch to or get pulled out

What i learned the Tremor needs a Winch and need to lower the PSI also honestly it fun yo mess around but the jeep is lighter and has better off-road manners.... but the Tremor PULLS the power from the wheel even in sand mode it just didn't want to rev out and the jeep would hold 2nd gear and just go and truck wouldn't do this even in manual mode it just didn't want to put more power down i tired 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear it just didn't want to push all the power to the tires .... disappointed in that power but its not a desert runner it more of a Trail and rock crawling truck ... because thats where is does great.

Attachments

• 20200910_111714.jpg
    20200910_111714.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 20200910_111433.jpg
    20200910_111433.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 20200910_113858.jpg
    20200910_113858.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 84
I fell i have to make a post ..... only because 30 of you voted my Tremor the monthly Picture so like in Matt's Off road recovery if you follow him the SAND IS ANOTHER BEAST!!!!!! This is the same sand that i got stuck in.... the hotter it is the quicker you sink in the sand. Now the TREMOR CAN drive on this sand and not get stuck BUT its not a Desert runner and it heavy and i didn't want to fly in the truck also it just was a perfect situation of bad shit.... so me and the GF were driving in Sand Hollow State Park where Matt is always recovering people. I lowered the PSI on the duratracks to 20 to 25 PSI as you still run into rocks that you must crawl on and the truck is heavy .... worked well before and when the PSI was 60 and drove in the sand in 4 high and 4 low the truck was digging to much but at 20 to 25 this did 1000% better.... the Tremor does pretty good in the sand in RWD with the rear locker it does pretty good ... and i would mess around but the Jeep XJ we ran 10 PSI and we wen to mess around in the Dunes and you don't know what is around you and over the dunes yes the cameras help but you don't really see over the dunes.

i am running in 4 low and rear lockers and drove around for 45 mins in the sand with no problems but my GF in the jeep took off on me and i lost her and we have radios but i had no idea where she was and i went looking and she screamed on the radio she crashed so i hit the brakes after i hit the top of a dune and started going down into the sand pit well i tried driving and drove right into the sand trap and couldn't get moving as there was a rock to the right of the dune i went over and i tried going left since it was slightly going up and back down to a flat part where in front was a dune, so i start going left and i am now facing that direction and i am working on getting out and i just DIG!!!! and DIG!!! and so i starting back up and got out for the whole i dug but there was the rock behind me like in the picture below. i only could go forward as there was a dune on the my left and right so went forward and dug so deep is the picture that won. hahahah always i got out and when to find her and found her face down into the bottom of the dune where she jumped the dune and crashed at the bottom of the dune it wasn't bad at all so she didn't want to drive it so i got her unstuck from where she was .... wasn't really stuck anyways i was trying to get back to my tremor and i got stuck in the jeep because didn't have any speed .... you need speed!

Only took 10 mins to get the jeep unstuck it was bad... and because Winch !!!!! hahaha also a guy in a side by side helped out and allowed me to winch to him and i have a 10k winch on the jeep and it worked great. so finally got to the tremor and tried to winch the truck out and didn't want to move alot because of how deep i was in the sand so had to go to the rear of the truck where the rock was and winch to the rear and after digging out the truck and getting to the hitch when winched the truck backwards and finally got to the top of the sand and then had to fill in the 4 foot hole of sand it was bad .... took about 15 mins to fill the hole in completely. After that again the only direction the truck could go is straight, so moved the jeep back to the front of the tremor and winched and had the winch do all the work using a snatch block and slowing giving power to the tires on the tremor and slowly get out of the sand trap and after a hour finally got out... winches save lives hahaha. after that screwed around in the sand for another hour and didn't get stuck again .... avoided the sand traps but the tremor CAN mess around in this sand but if your not careful you can get stuck in a bad situation ....
Rule one ALWAYS off road with another person with another vehicle so you can winch to or get pulled out

What i learned the Tremor needs a Winch and need to lower the PSI also honestly it fun yo mess around but the jeep is lighter and has better off-road manners.... but the Tremor PULLS the power from the wheel even in sand mode it just didn't want to rev out and the jeep would hold 2nd gear and just go and truck wouldn't do this even in manual mode it just didn't want to put more power down i tired 3rd, 4th, and 5th gear it just didn't want to push all the power to the tires .... disappointed in that power but its not a desert runner it more of a Trail and rock crawling truck ... because thats where is does great.

Fantastic story! Thanks for taking the time to post it!

I fell i have to make a post ..... only because 30 of you voted my Tremor the monthly Picture so like in Matt's Off road recovery if you follow him the SAND IS ANOTHER BEAST!!!!!!

Yah even Matt gets stuck once in a while if you watch all his vids. No shame in getting some help. Winches, snatch straps, max tracks, shovels, they all come in handy. It was brave of you to take the Tremor into the dunes instead of just parking it near the beach. Could have easily just played around in the XJ all day.

Matt's videos are fun to watch!

Yah even Matt gets stuck once in a while if you watch all his vids. No shame in getting some help. Winches, snatch straps, max tracks, shovels, they all come in handy. It was brave of you to take the Tremor into the dunes instead of just parking it near the beach. Could have easily just played around in the XJ all day.
i had to test the Tremor hahahaha it was fun so i am fine with it

Back