Who all has ordered the factory winch?

I added it to my order. I received my VIN number today but do not have a build date scheduled yet, but I have seen others on this forum that ordered their trucks well after I ordered mine and they already have a build date scheduled. Don’t know if it is because I have a winch or not, but I do know that it will be worth the wait.

I added it to my order. I received my VIN number today but do not have a build date scheduled yet, but I have seen others on this forum that ordered their trucks well after I ordered mine and they already have a build date scheduled. Don’t know if it is because I have a winch or not, but I do know that it will be worth the wait.
You got your VIN today? That's awesome! I, too, have a slower order to build timing relative to some others here. But faster than some. And much faster than the guys that ordered in the first few months of 2020. So, I'm just rolling with it. It'll seem crazy long, then it'll sneak up fast. And then, the wait from having been produced to getting actual delivery is painful (or so they all say).

Oh, and OP... No winch for me. They wouldn't let me add it after I got my VIN, when word started spreading that the winch became a reality. And now, they won't let me order it because the part number doesn't exist. Maybe they're using all WARN can supply for new production trucks? I'd say, if you want it, and don't want to do an aftermarket bumper/winch after the fact, order it now. Who knows when it will be available outside of adding 15W to your order... Next month? Next year? Later? So balance that against maybe a delay before being scheduled for production if you include it on your order sheet.

Yea got my VIN but no build date yet..
Thing is with my order is I have to take delivery before the years end for tax reasons..

Fordseniormaster I used to live close to memphis and back in 01' I ordered a truck and tracked it to the yard,then actually was able to take pictures with the truck while it was in the train car for a 12pk of Beer back then.
Damn how things have changed for the worst.

I was wanting it for the weekend but we are fishing a championship tomorrow so it don’t really matter. I got the new wheels and tires mounted ready to go. Hopefully the Leer will be here next as well. Really ready to park the Raptor and give it a much needed break.

If you have a vin you will have a build week.

Added the winch after I was issued a VIN and before the build date was set. That said, I had been told the build week before i added the winch and nothing changed. Build week turned into build date. Still on track, truck is in production and slated for mid Oct delivery. Go for it.

Added the winch after I was issued a VIN and before the build date was set. That said, I had been told the build week before i added the winch and nothing changed. Build week turned into build date. Still on track, truck is in production and slated for mid Oct delivery. Go for it.

Talked to my dealer and he said that he ordered the winch like we talked about early on so I do have the winch on my order also...

There are some out there I doubt it will hang up the wait time on an order

Yea at 1st I thought the trucks was sent off site for the winch to be installed but that isnt the case as its all done at the Dealer.

I like being able to have all the winch an everything covered under warranty..

I just like how nice it all fits in there. and having to mess around shop parts and fit one on a Jeep its a huge process. the Tremor set up is as clean as you can get on one.

I just like how nice it all fits in there. and having to mess around shop parts and fit one on a Jeep its a huge process. the Tremor set up is as clean as you can get on one.

I agree,very clean install and really have to look to notice it.. Alot better than the front mounted trey that I had to mount my last winch on.

Back