Which Stabilizer to go with?

Big John Son

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
1991 Prius
I'm wanting to add a dual shock steering stabilizer to my truck. Originally was thinking PMF with Fox option. Now I'm considering going with Carli- both high and low mount stabilizers. Anyone running the Carli set-up or have any input on whether it's worth the jump to Carli? I know the Carli setup is nitrogen charged and they come precharged vs what I believe to be oil filled shock with the Fox set-up.

I'm running 35" Toyo MT's and while I am not getting any directional pull that these tires are known to sometimes cause, I do get a bit of high speed (77+ mph) wander on imperfect roads surfaces and some bump steer on bridges on my commute that I am hoping to overcome with this install.

FWIW- My suspension is stock and I plan to keep it that way.

Last edited:
Fox has been around a while,

I've thought about this as well. Does it really make a difference?? haven't been able to find a lot of info on that.

I like my Kelderman duel lowers and the Fox ATC 2.0 for my high mount

Everything I have read states the stock stabilizer is fine, until you put on a lift.

Everything I have read states the stock stabilizer is fine, until you put on a lift.

The stock exhaust is fine until you want a deeper note. The stock tires are fine, until you want a wider tire. The stock chrome is fine, until you want black. The stock running boards are fine, until you marry a 5' tall broad.

The stock exhaust is fine until you want a deeper note. The stock tires are fine, until you want a wider tire. The stock chrome is fine, until you want black. The stock running boards are fine, until you marry a 5' tall broad.

Yeah, I gotcha :)

I like my Kelderman duel lowers and the Fox ATC 2.0 for my high mount

Great, just what I needed...another option lol

That looks like a nice set up. Do you have a lift?

Last edited:
I order Fox ATS for my truck waiting last 2 weeks for it to show up.

Im planning on kelderman since the pmf drag bar removes the factory stabilizer.

Back