Which color raised letters

aryaagahi

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor Lariat Sport 7.3 Iconic Silver
Quick question...to those of you who applied the raised letter decals On the black sport tremors , did y’all choose the Matte black or Gloss black letters, attach pics too if y’all can

Good question. Seems like the gloss black would match the grill best but I still think I'd prefer the matte black. Look forward to seeing pics of what others have done.

Quick question...to those of you who applied the raised letter decals On the black sport tremors , did y’all choose the Matte black or Gloss black letters, attach pics too if y’all can
Gloss Black ......Matches the grill AND doesn't discolor or pick up dirt or wax.......(Tufskinz)

Attachments

• 0623201314_HDR.jpg
    0623201314_HDR.jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 61
Good question. Seems like the gloss black would match the grill best but I still think I'd prefer the matte black. Look forward to seeing pics of what others have done.
Ya I can’t decide I ordered the matte black before I saw the shiny black grill but I don’t want something super shiny either...

I got the gloss black as well. Matches the grill good and it’s not obnoxiously shiny. Looks good I think.

What did you decide, I got the matte in the mail today but haven’t applied them yet

I don't see lettering for the 2020 SuperDuty tailgate on the Tufskinz site?

Matte Black and ceramic coated them to keep them looking new. Love the look. TufSkinz

Attachments

• 5C2C95B5-6B6A-4904-9693-838D8AA744EE.jpeg
    5C2C95B5-6B6A-4904-9693-838D8AA744EE.jpeg
    293.1 KB · Views: 64
I have Velocity Blue. My flag just came in yesterday. I haven't' in staled them yet.

Matte Black and ceramic coated them to keep them looking new. Love the look. TufSkinz
I Ordered Fords Hood deflector. Does anyone know if the Super Duty letters on hood deflector the same size as the Hoods. If so do they sell stickers in Silver or White. I think it would look great on my Silver Tremor on that Gloss Black hood deflector. Thanks

@Iron Man im hoping to put the hood letters on a deflector. not sure if it will work or not

@Iron Man im hoping to put the hood letters on a deflector. not sure if it will work or not
Cool So were you able to get a light colored stickers. Love to see a pic of how it turns out. Good luck. Also would love to see a pic of you next to your BEAST.
???✌️??????

Welcome brother man. Did you order a Tremor or just doing some research to see about it in the future. This site is awesome. So much information.

Welcome brother man. Did you order a Tremor or just doing some research to see about it in the future. This site is awesome. So much information.
Assuming you are talking to me? I bought mine last Tuesday the 8th and so far loving every minute of it.

Sweet What color and trim and motor. I ordered a 2021 8/24. Hopefully get for an early Christmas gift.

Sweet What color and trim and motor. I ordered a 2021 8/24. Hopefully get for an early Christmas gift.
Magnetic Grey, Lariat Sport with 6.7 Powerstroke.

Back