Which Carli kit for my application?

Klutch

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor F350 6.7L
Hi, trying to decide which kit to go with. Truck is a Tremor F350. Mostly a daily driver for my work in water and sewer construction. Occasionally tow tracked skid steers and mini hoe's. Some enclosed trailers etc. Little bit of offroading on right of ways.

I'm trying to pick between the Carli 3.5 commuter and add-a-packs, and the 3.5 back country with full leaf replacements.

Thx.

Should mention I'll be running bags with Daystar cradles.

Should mention I'll be running bags with Daystar cradles.
I called Carli the other day. They are very helpful. Talked me down from Pintop to the Backcountry. I’d give them a call. Commuter sounds good for what you‘re looking for. Also, on Carli’s website, they say the add a pack doesn’t do much for the F350. They recommend the full leaf.

Rich, curious to know the reason they recommended the Backcountry kit, if you don’t mind sharing?

Rich, curious to know the reason they recommended the Backcountry kit, if you don’t mind sharing?
No problem - basically we just started talking about what I was looking for and how I use my truck. His first few question were related to towing and payload needs. He then asked how much and the type of off-roading I do. I haul a travel trailer quite a bit, but it is not very big or heavy. My payload is almost exclusively recreational items like mountain bikes. For off-roading, it's mostly slow Rocky Mountain forest roads or lite OHV trails. I don't do anything high-speed, which seemed to be a determining factor to the guy I was chatting with. He thought the Pintop was too much for my needs. He described it as race car suspension for trucks that haul ass in the desert. I had also mentioned I prefer a smooth ride on pavement and he informed me the Pintop setup is stiffer on pavement compared to the other packages.

Thanks, Rich.

Hi, trying to decide which kit to go with. Truck is a Tremor F350. Mostly a daily driver for my work in water and sewer construction. Occasionally tow tracked skid steers and mini hoe's. Some enclosed trailers etc. Little bit of offroading on right of ways.

I'm trying to pick between the Carli 3.5 commuter and add-a-packs, and the 3.5 back country with full leaf replacements.

Thx.
Hello,
Is your a gas or diesel? Mine is the 7.3 gas and just had the Carli 2.5 backcountry kit with the sway bar and radius arms installed. Mounted 37’s on a 17” rim. No lift in the back. The truck is level. It rides and drives much better than stock. Not sure where you are located but I would call Carli or CJC Off-road. They installed my kit and they are very knowledgeable. Or check out CJC’s YouTube channel. That may help you decide.

Back