Where to live in Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother replying to this asshat, he'll just keep posting bullshit nonstop. Can't reason with stupid.
LOL! That's the problem with social media today, people like you can't respect opinions or real facts. BTW I voted Trump twice and republican in every election ever. Your ignorance is in how you just want to attack a person. I guarantee you that if you met me face to face you would not say it.

Even for better weather, I can't imagine thinking CA would be a preferred place to live. If you don't mind stepping over the human waste on the sidewalks and the crime, but can you call it crime if the police don't care, maybe.

Get a winter place in FL and do like the rest of the snow birds.

You've got a very distorted sense of reality.

California is a big ass state. It's the third largest state by land area after Alaska and Texas.

San Francisco & Los Angeles are specks on the map. The “bad parts” of both of those cities are even smaller.

I lived in SF for years. It's a beautiful city on balance. Even post-pandemic. But it's a city. Good, bad, and ugly…

Shocker, I know…

Last edited:
LOL! That's the problem with social media today, people like you can't respect opinions or real facts. BTW I voted Trump twice and republican in every election ever. Your ignorance is in how you just want to attack a person. I guarantee you that if you met me face to face you would not say it.
Ok bub, I wasn't referring to you in my comment - only who you were quoting in your reply, but ok tough guy... I'm real scared.

Last edited by a moderator:

California is a big ass state. It's the third largest state by land area after Alaska and Texas.

San Francisco & Los Angeles are specks on the map. The “bad parts” of both of those cities are even smaller.

I lived in SF for years. It's a beautiful city on balance. Even post-pandemic. But it's a city. Good, bad, and ugly…

Shocker, I know…
Only think about SF I'd be terrified of is parking my vehicle on a 45 degree angle or driving a manual.

It is Cal-OSHA and Healthcare mandates that drive the policy. Not much different than issues in Texas were people are required to be vaccinated. We are seeing a lot of businesses and developers going tge vaccinated route. Basically you got a choice to make. Get the shot or go to work in a place that not need it. It won't be many places in California for that option.
As a republican I am vaccinated. Makes since to me and I never wanted to wear a muzzle again. I also have to enforce OSHA mandates. So if you don't follow them at my work place you are out of a job. I have business to run in challenging times. I will do that. I just tell people who can't comply to just move to another state. Luckily we have a fantastic culture and 98% of the employees get it.

It is NOT a OSHA mandate, it’s nothing more than a press release that is politically motivated.

It’s not about getting vaccinated or not, it’s about the government forcing people to get injected with something to keep their job.

If Trump was doing what Biden is currently doing all those who support Biden and the forced injection would be screaming hell no and impeaching Trump

Even heels up Harris said she was not going to get the Trump vaccine

Kalif is screwing over America

NEWS says the California port situation is caused by a driver shortage.

Not so fast: It is in large part caused by a California Truck Ban which says all trucks must be 2011 or newer and a law called AB 5 which prohibits Owner Operators.

Traditionally the ports have been served by Owner Operators (non union).

California has now banned Owner Operators.

Long term, truckers in California are not investing in new trucks because California has a law that makes them illegal in 2035.

The requirement is to purchase electric trucks which do not exist. And in the words of Paul Harvey, “Now you know the rest of the story”

CARB is to begin blocking certain trucks’ DMV registrations in 2020

Carriers domiciled in California with trucks older than 2011 model, or using engines manufactured before 2010, will need to meet the Board’s new

Truck and Bus Regulation beginning in 2020 or their vehicles will be blocked from registration with the state’s DMV, the state has said.

The new “health-based requirements” will need to be met before a driver is allowed to register his or her truck through the Department of Motor Vehicles, CARB says.

A new enforcement tool used by the DMV beginning in 2020 will automatically block 2010 and older trucks from registration

Shocker, I know…

B2337C01-881E-4B4E-95A7-196520A8C783.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back