Whelp, that was quick. I sold my Raptor in 24hrs and now the wait for the Tremor really begins.

Digger29

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F-250 Tremor
Current Ride #2
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Edition
I ordered my 2021 F-250 Tremor on 9/1 and figured I'd list my 17 Raptor about the halfway point so for shits and giggles I listed my Raptor on Friday to gauge the interest and I sold it for basically what I wanted asking of 52K so now I'm truck-less until December which is a bummer for sure. I was blown away by the volume of calls and texts about the Raptor. I hope I like the Tremor as much as I've loved my 2 Raptors that's for sure, signed truck-less and sad :)

I ordered my 2021 F-250 Tremor on 9/1 and figured I'd list my 17 Raptor about the halfway point so for shits and giggles I listed my Raptor on Friday to gauge the interest and I sold it for basically what I wanted asking of 52K so now I'm truck-less until December which is a bummer for sure. I was blown away by the volume of calls and texts about the Raptor. I hope I like the Tremor as much as I've loved my 2 Raptors that's for sure, signed truck-less and sad :)
I feel your pain sold my f-250 ordered my f-350 tremor now I’m without a truck until December as well.

Congrats on the quick sale. Good to see another Raptor --> Tremor convert has joined our ranks ?

Back