RaptorTremor

Tremoraholic
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 Velocity Blue
Current Ride #2
2014 Raptor SVT Blue Flame
Just got a set of Method race wheels 305 NV HD 18x9 -12mm offset I also had the center caps and bolts painted velocity blue. They are wrapped in 35x12.50r18 nitto ridge grapps. I installed a readylift 2.5 spacer lift and adjustable track bar. Love the space it has now, plus the truck drives noticeably better at high speeds with the wider tires. Couldn't recommend this setup enough.
IMG_20200510_105212_543.jpg
20200509_165929.jpg
20200508_173231.jpg
20200507_174956.jpg

Last edited:
Just got a set of Method race wheels 305 NV HD 18x9 +12 offset I also had the center caps and bolts painted velocity blue. They are wrapped in 35x12.50r18 nitto ridge grapps. I installed a readylift 2.5 spacer lift and adjustable track bar. Love the space it has now, plus the truck drives noticeably better at high speeds with the wider tires. Couldn't recommend this setup enough.View attachment 1890View attachment 1891View attachment 1892View attachment 1893
Looks great! Were you able to use the 2.5” kit (SKU 66-2725) even though the ReadyLift website says it is not compatible with the Tremor edition?

Looks great! Were you able to use the 2.5” kit (SKU 66-2725) even though the ReadyLift website says it is not compatible with the Tremor edition?
Yes, I'm sure it says that just because they haven't been able to test it in a tremor themselves.

Just got a set of Method race wheels 305 NV HD 18x9 +12 offset I also had the center caps and bolts painted velocity blue. They are wrapped in 35x12.50r18 nitto ridge grapps. I installed a readylift 2.5 spacer lift and adjustable track bar. Love the space it has now, plus the truck drives noticeably better at high speeds with the wider tires. Couldn't recommend this setup enough.View attachment 1890View attachment 1891View attachment 1892View attachment 1893
Good looking setup. Any reason you didnt do 37"s?

What does everyone think of these with Cooper STT Pros 295/70-18?????...stock Tremor ride height
Honestly? I think they look like what a lot of others have, at least here in TX. I'm partial to things few others have so I'd go with a different fuel wheel one doesn't see often. Those fuel wheels are ok, but to me they look pretty close to stock except with shiny bits.

Honestly? I think they look like what a lot of others have, at least here in TX. I'm partial to things few others have so I'd go with a different fuel wheel one doesn't see often. Those fuel wheels are ok, but to me they look pretty close to stock except with shiny bits.
This is what I had on my F150..but Gloss black is tough to keep clean.....and one of my criteria is easy to squat down and clean! Oh yea, and there is "what the wife likes"...you know, that criteria.

Attachments

• Fuel_Full_Blown.JPG
    Fuel_Full_Blown.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 82
This is what I had on my F150..but Gloss black is tough to keep clean.....and one of my criteria is easy to squat down and clean! Oh yea, and there is "what the wife likes"...you know, that criteria.

Yep, I do understand. I'm usually a function over form guy although I don't know any lighter wheels viable for the truck. I was looking at the Anza wheel I believe by fuel as it was pretty light for a truck wheel back when I thought I was going to get that Chevy. It is odd, so much of what is available for trucks is just black or chrome.

I liked the oddity of some of the wheels by Black rhino.
truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-mission-8-both-both-matte-black-std-700.jpg

truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-primm-8-both-both-silver-std-700.jpg

truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-grange-8-both-both-matte-black-std-700.jpg

truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-centurion-8-both-both-gloss-black-std-700.jpg

truck-wheels-rims-black-rhino-arsenal-8-both-both-double-black-std-700.jpg

Pretty different...

Last edited:
Yep, I do understand. I'm usually a function over form guy although I don't know any lighter wheels viable for the truck. I was looking at the Anza wheel I believe by fuel as it was pretty light for a truck wheel back when I thought I was going to get that Chevy. It is odd, so much of what is available for trucks is just black or chrome.
I didn't think I would like the Matte black stock wheels but they look good and super easy to maintain.

Back