Wheel Spacers

Tremorhappy

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 6.7 lariet tremor
I just received my stock f250, 6.7. So far I love it but the tires appear to be tucked in so far. To me it looks like 2inch spacers would push them out and also make the driving more stable. Has anybody had experience with spacers, and particulary on the tremor.

wider tires will fix a little bit of that

The point of this, is because I don't want to do a lift and new tires and wheels. I wouldn't have paid for the trmor package if I was going to do that.

I am not a fan of spacers on a 3/4 or 1 ton truck, extending the wheels out 2" is not safe.
just get wheels with different offset. Make sure they are rated for the weight you will be working with in.

I will change mine out to real 35 x12.50s on a wider rim. Just have not got around to it.

The point of this, is because I don't want to do a lift and new tires and wheels. I wouldn't have paid for the trmor package if I was going to do that.

ok, I get that.... just wait till its time to replace the tires... then swap to a wider size

Seen WhistlinDiesel's youtube channel? He seems to really love Far From Stock Spacers

He's done lots of stupid stuff with his trucks and monster truck and talks about how well made they are.

Other than this for trucks I have no idea.

Interesting

Last edited:
With a spacer or more negative offset (sticking the wheels out). You will have a hard time even fitting the stock 35s without trimming.

With a spacer or more negative offset (sticking the wheels out). You will have a hard time even fitting the stock 35s without trimming.
I wonder...

I had no idea truck wheels were this easy!

Seen WhistlinDiesel's youtube channel? He seems to really love Far From Stock Spacers

He's done lots of stupid stuff with his trucks and monster truck and talks about how well made they are.

Other than this for trucks I have no idea.

Interesting
Maybe they are fine but my father was in the tire industry for years and says otherwise. I know all the kids use them when they build the stance cars. Had 1" spacers on my Audi and took them off and got Rotoforms KPS wheels. They were steel and had the centering bushings.

I personally would not want them on my truck going down the road with a 18,000 toy hauler or my skid loader. Also remember to check the aftermarket wheels to make sure they are rated for the weight of a 1 ton or 3/4 ton application.

ok, I get that.... just wait till its time to replace the tires... then swap to a wider size
You really shouldn't go much wider than the stock tires on the factory 8" wheels. Unfortunately you need to go with an aftermarket wheel with a different offset to properly and safely get a wider stance and maintain your truck's load ratings.

I have 2” spacers on mine. I pull a equipment trailer with tractor and have no issues. Just ensure you buy quality spacers. I have heard plenty or horror stories about cheap ones. Only thing I don’t like is the gap it leaves in the front hub. I am looking for a solution to that now. See pic

Attachments

• 61CFC860-A1C8-4636-A131-C3F253CD951E.jpeg
    61CFC860-A1C8-4636-A131-C3F253CD951E.jpeg
    271.7 KB · Views: 1,138
I have 2” spacers on mine. I pull a equipment trailer with tractor and have no issues. Just ensure you buy quality spacers. I have heard plenty or horror stories about cheap ones. Only thing I don’t like is the gap it leaves in the front hub. I am looking for a solution to that now. See pic
Do you have a pic of how the truck looks with the spacers on?

Thanks. That does look a lot better than stock. I don’t know why they tucked the tires so far in. The wider stance should also be more stable.

Order some rear center caps and put them on the front.

Order some rear center caps and put them on the front.
I was thinking the same thing. Was hoping to find some reasonably cheap. If anyone on here is going to aftermarket wheels, I will buy your rear center caps.

What brand are the ones you bought? Are they hub centric? Where did you order them?
Looks good. I ordered the rough country and they didn’t fit in the back.

I did research and found to be highly rated. Spoke with the company and talked to them about the horror stories. I looked at the dimensions and felt 11/2inch would be best looking. The sent them and I found out the stock studs are 1/2 inch too long. You cut them all, but I wasn't going to. So the company sent me 2inch spacers and that solved the issue. The truck looks better and handle high speed cornering much better.
Wheel Adapters USA
INVOICE #D10196​
Complete your purchase
Order summary
IMG_3134_17ca71fb-29c9-432d-9373-907f28a8be6e_compact_cropped.jpg
(2) 8x170 Hub Centric Wheel Adapter Spacers For Ford F-250 F-350 Superduty Excursion Trucks 14x1.5 or 14x2.0 Studs Available 2 Inch, 2.5 Inch, 3 Inch 8 Lug × 2
2" Inch (50mm) 14x1.5 Studs
$279.90​
Subtotal
$279.90
Shipping
$0.00
State Tax
$28.69
Total
$308.59 USD

@Tremorhappy Yeah so generally bad idea. Like real bad. I mean if you didn’t want to spend the money on proper wheel/tire set up, but were sold for the tremor, then why put spacers. I don’t get why you would risk warranty and everything, buy into the marketing of one of these snake oil spacer companies promising you their product is great, only to find out later you messed up your suspension system irreparably?
Either don’t put them or do the right thing, but don’t throw out the value of your truck for a couple inches width, the lack of which didn’t stop you from buying the truck in first place.
Should I say, @Tremorhappy ‘s Tremor ain’t gonna be so happy anymore?

I’m just so surprised at how many people are willing to kill the value & warranty of their 80k truck for an inch and a half.

I think the true is bad quality spacers aren't good to put on cars. I installed 20mm BONOSS forged active cooling wheel spacers (formerly bloxsport) on my tremor correctly. Material is aluminum alloy 7075-T6. Then isn't have safety issues such as vehicle vibration.

The wheel spacers push the wheels out slightly, giving it a more flush look with the fenders. I am glad that I can buy such good spacers.

I saw that many people have installed this spacer on their car. If you are interested, this is a sharing case of the installation of this spacer. Visit the link here.

Latest Discussions

Back