Wheel Spacers

@Tremorhappy Yeah so generally bad idea. Like real bad. I mean if you didn’t want to spend the money on proper wheel/tire set up, but were sold for the tremor, then why put spacers. I don’t get why you would risk warranty and everything, buy into the marketing of one of these snake oil spacer companies promising you their product is great, only to find out later you messed up your suspension system irreparably?
Either don’t put them or do the right thing, but don’t throw out the value of your truck for a couple inches width, the lack of which didn’t stop you from buying the truck in first place.
Should I say, @Tremorhappy ‘s Tremor ain’t gonna be so happy anymore?

I’m just so surprised at how many people are willing to kill the value & warranty of their 80k truck for an inch and a half.
???

After installing my new wheels they did not stick out still like I wanted, so went with billet aluminum thin spacers 1/4 front and 3/8 rear and like them. Very well made and plenty of stud. I was worried maybe they would loosen up, but have checked them and no problems.

I think it is very important to install the high quality wheel spacers on our car.
I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.
They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

Here is an article introducing spacers.

I have 2” spacers on mine. I pull a equipment trailer with tractor and have no issues. Just ensure you buy quality spacers. I have heard plenty or horror stories about cheap ones. Only thing I don’t like is the gap it leaves in the front hub. I am looking for a solution to that now. See pic
What spacers did you use for your rear wheels ? My 2in do not fit over the hub

I did research and found to be highly rated. Spoke with the company and talked to them about the horror stories. I looked at the dimensions and felt 11/2inch would be best looking. The sent them and I found out the stock studs are 1/2 inch too long. You cut them all, but I wasn't going to. So the company sent me 2inch spacers and that solved the issue. The truck looks better and handle high speed cornering much better.
Wheel Adapters USA
INVOICE #D10196​
Complete your purchase
Order summary
IMG_3134_17ca71fb-29c9-432d-9373-907f28a8be6e_compact_cropped.jpg
(2) 8x170 Hub Centric Wheel Adapter Spacers For Ford F-250 F-350 Superduty Excursion Trucks 14x1.5 or 14x2.0 Studs Available 2 Inch, 2.5 Inch, 3 Inch 8 Lug × 2
2" Inch (50mm) 14x1.5 Studs
$279.90​
Subtotal
$279.90
Shipping
$0.00
State Tax
$28.69
Total
$308.59 USD
What did u go with for the back hub? 14x2? when I ordered mine that didn’t fit the back hub it was To tight to get on

Whether spacer or offset wheel....the geometry is relocated.....period.
if done correctly the spacer poses absolutely no greater threat than an offset wheel.

Latest Discussions

Back