Wheel locks

Can you get a sticker for your truck that says “no theft zone”. That is the best and most common sense solution (sarcasm)
LOL, love it! And if they do steal it and get caught, we'll quickly release them, and tell them: "Now don't do that again! And if you do, we'll tell you not to do it again, again!"

LOL, love it! And if they do steal it and get caught, we'll quickly release them, and tell them: "Now don't do that again! And if you do, we'll tell you not to do it again, again!"
Or let me 1 up you. How about we GIVE them a free set of tires and wheels of their choice. That way they won’t have to resort to crime in the first place. Lol

yay gum drops and sugar plums for everyone yay

Last edited:
I think these days this is the first step to get nominated for political office. Nothing but swindlers, cons and thieves running our country these days. ?

Hey Guys, the wheel locks that DIG posted the pics from Ford OEM parts fit perfect. Just thought I'd let everyone know they fit. Hopefully they'll slow the thieves down a bit.

Depends on your neighborhood. Jokes apat After I had a wheel stolen off my car but I have invested in a set of wheel locks and bought the best wheel locks kit (Here's some suggested best wheel locks). Not perfect, but highly recomended.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, the wheel locks that DIG posted the pics from Ford OEM parts fit perfect. Just thought I'd let everyone know they fit. Hopefully they'll slow the thieves down a bit.
I’ve got the splined ones on my wheels, should I still put one of these on each wheel, or would it get too confusing for the tires shops to know which keys to use on which lugs?

I’ve got the splined ones on my wheels, should I still put one of these on each wheel, or would it get too confusing for the tires shops to know which keys to use on which lugs?
Do the splined lug nuts you have on your truck now use a special "key"? If so, I'd think that would be enough of a deterrent. But if you went with the extra locks, I would think the tire stores could figure it out pretty easily. When it comes to preventing theft of the truck, or of the things in it, or on it, as far as security measures go, I tend to lean towards: "If a little is good, a lot is better, and too much is just right!" They already tried to steal this truck once, & my previous F350 was stolen & cleaned out 6 months after I bought it. So I try to do what I can to at least deter, or slow the thieves down. But that's just me.:rolleyes:

Back