stufarmer

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Air Force
Current Ride
21' Tremor .. 20' Lincoln Continental
For me, I finally got my Carli Ft Sway Bar. Thats gunna force me to finish detailing, touching up the shitty paint job Ford does on the front Suspension. I've been slowly cleaning and wiping down the undercarriage with Amsoil Metal Prep. Yep, I'm that guy, I clean the inside of the wheels too. Which reminds me, I need to install new EBC Green Stuff Ft Disc Pads. The stock pads breed brake dust. The trucks got about 1200 miles on it now. Still debating over what Oil to use. I've always been a Valvoline Fan. I've read good things about their new Full Synthetic Extended Protection. I usually let the Dealer service my vehicles. I just supply the Oil. I've not been back since my blowup with them over the Winch. This time I'm gunna stand there and watch their f'n asses .. Can't read instructions, time for a baby sitter. Damn it, that pissed me off all over again ..!!

Want to get these and then the hammer locks for trailer chains
B471F7A4-B999-4F24-8DBA-A260B46818F4.png

Attachments

• FDC0E6D7-3A9F-42A3-A3CA-667421963CB8.png
    FDC0E6D7-3A9F-42A3-A3CA-667421963CB8.png
    453.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 1413C7C8-9D6A-408D-8B52-59119104D88C.png
    1413C7C8-9D6A-408D-8B52-59119104D88C.png
    459 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
For me, I finally got my Carli Ft Sway Bar. Thats gunna force me to finish detailing, touching up the shitty paint job Ford does on the front Suspension. I've been slowly cleaning and wiping down the undercarriage with Amsoil Metal Prep. Yep, I'm that guy, I clean the inside of the wheels too. Which reminds me, I need to install new EBC Green Stuff Ft Disc Pads. The stock pads breed brake dust. The trucks got about 1200 miles on it now. Still debating over what Oil to use. I've always been a Valvoline Fan. I've read good things about their new Full Synthetic Extended Protection. I usually let the Dealer service my vehicles. I just supply the Oil. I've not been back since my blowup with them over the Winch. This time I'm gunna stand there and watch their f'n asses .. Can't read instructions, time for a baby sitter. Damn it, that pissed me off all over again ..!!
I’m really impressed with Rotella T6 synthetic. I run it in my tractors, atvs, and dirtbikes. So impressed after using it a couple a years I will be using it in the 6.7. In gas truck engines I still use mobile 1 synthetic.

Getting my bumpers color matched soon.. Then waiting for a set of Toyo MT 315/70R18 to ever be back in stock.. Love to swap out the halogens for the Morimoto LED set.. That should wrap it up for me ??

And I’m a Mobil 1 synthetic guy for every gas motor.. When I had my 6.4 diesel, I used Rotella T6 synthetic.

Back