What's everyone paying?

I paid 4% under MSRP but that's not the issue.

They should honor their commitment period. If you put any money down (I put $500), that is a contract and you would win a suit. Do you have paperwork on the agreement? If you do, you will win this hands down. If you don't, it's a painful but valuable lesson to get it all in writing.

X-plan here, before rebates. Mine has been showing "in production" since 10/18. So not sure if it will come this month or in December. Dealer said whatever additional rebates when it arrives, they will apply.

I ended up ordering from out of town dealer, local dealer would not budge from MSRP gave me the whole no trucks no chips line. They have been historically higher price here than even a hour drive away. I try to buy local to support my home town but, not when my home town is sticking it to me. They have right to make money I have right to save money. So I went out of town and got 8000 off MSRP.

I haven't put my order in yet, I still want to talk to a couple other dealers and I'm making a few decisions on my configuration, and hoping for PCO to come in my email... but my most recent quote:

MSRP Canadian $99,209
Invoice Canadian $89,160
X-plan Canadian $91,193

That's about $73K USD...

Lariat Ultimate, basically loaded, 6.7, Tremor, Black pkg, 5th wheel prep, UTT pkg, upfitters, mats, etc, etc... no sun roof... includes $1995 delivery, $100 Federal excise tax, $50 US Gal fuel surcharge, whatever that is... plus sales tax though (13% here).

2528D78F-DABD-4218-BAD5-65BDF115E542.jpeg

MSRP - $75,775
Purchase price $69,990
$5785 / 7.6% off MSRP

i got this price by shopping 7 dealers in CO and working the deal down. The first dealer I went to wanted $3k over MSRP so all in all I’m very satisfied with this deal.

Any dealers in the PNW area doing under invoice on orders? I’m in Idaho, and trying to find something closer than Iowa or PA for a deal.

Any dealers in the PNW area doing under invoice on orders? I’m in Idaho, and trying to find something closer than Iowa or PA for a deal.
Drive to Iowa like many of us, and make it a great road trip!

@TaterAm There's a dealership in SE Idaho honoring X-Plan pricing if you're interested. That's where I got mine. Hoping to pick it up this week.

Well just ordered 22 f350 tremor with the xplan. They tried telling me they usually don’t do the xplan but they honored it for me, invoiced at 73,785. Looking around Late January or February for delivery?

Back