What Would You Do With a Carli Pintop Kit?

joshdangit

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Ford Raptor
…if you didn’t have a Super Duty? Haha

So CJC called me… and the suspension I ordered in December 2020 for my 2021 F350 is ready!!!

…But my 2021 was ordered incorrectly and I had to return it to the dealer.

So here I am with a 2022 on order since April, no vin, no build date, but I got suspension in the mail!!! Hahaha.

Well it should ship this week and I’ll get to shine it up until sometime this fall when the Tremor shows up again!

Here’s a cool black SD with 40’s! I think I’m going with 38” Toyo MT’s

Attachments

• 947B4107-47CE-408F-81BB-E47E5BDE430B.jpeg
    947B4107-47CE-408F-81BB-E47E5BDE430B.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 104
I think i'd definitely sit on the suspension. Mine is in the shop now getting my 3.5" BackCountry kit, but my installer got lucky and found a shop that had everything in stock. Had he not found that kit, it would have been a 16-18 week wait is what they told him. Or maybe that was just a ballpark estimate

I would keep it as well - you are getting a 2022 - it will work - so why bother selling it and then getting it again!

But if you want to move it - no questions it would be gone in a day!

I think i'd definitely sit on the suspension. Mine is in the shop now getting my 3.5" BackCountry kit, but my installer got lucky and found a shop that had everything in stock. Had he not found that kit, it would have been a 16-18 week wait is what they told him. Or maybe that was just a ballpark estimate
It’ll be good and clean by the time the truck shows up!
I would keep it as well - you are getting a 2022 - it will work - so why bother selling it and then getting it again!

But if you want to move it - no questions it would be gone in a day!

No doubt, never thought about selling it because my wait time was about 30 weeks!
Im looking forward to the finished product!

still need to spend a pile of money on Wheels and Tires, also want bumpers … ?

It’ll be good and clean by the time the truck shows up!

No doubt, never thought about selling it because my wait time was about 30 weeks!
Im looking forward to the finished product!

still need to spend a pile of money on Wheels and Tires, also want bumpers … ?
Can get anywhere between $1500-2000 for your wheels and tires so factor that in, might only shell out $1k for wheels/tires tops unless of course you go with ridiculously expensive forged wheels like innov8.

Could powdercoat the components since you're waiting. Personally some blue springs to compliment the king's would be cool along with powdercoated radius arms, track bar, etc...
That’s kind of along the lines I’m thinking… my truck is going to be black, color is subjective but I think I’d prefer to cover the shock bodies with a new black Carli graphic, I actually got the “Carli” logo ready so I can have shock wraps made. If I could come up with a good color scheme I’d be up for doing more to match it all up nicely… great point that I have time to consider.

That’s kind of along the lines I’m thinking… my truck is going to be black, color is subjective but I think I’d prefer to cover the shock bodies with a new black Carli graphic, I actually got the “Carli” logo ready so I can have shock wraps made. If I could come up with a good color scheme I’d be up for doing more to match it all up nicely… great point that I have time to consider.
Black imo would look great with that king blue. Prismatic also has a match on their website under "Ford blue" or something similar. Hiding that machined silver with a Carli graphic would look cool too. Look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Nice, which kit? 2.5 or 4.5? I ordered mine, a 2.5 full kit last month and CJC gave me a rough date before 9/1. my wheels should be ready then.

If you get them made - please let me know (I am doing black truck also) - may have you ask them make a second set for me - happy to pay my share! Just PM me!

If you get them made - please let me know (I am doing black truck also) - may have you ask them make a second set for me - happy to pay my share! Just PM me!
You ordering the same kit? Carli 4.5?
If so let’s make it happen! Would be cool to do some collab projects with members!

I ordered the Carli 4.5 pintop with all the options checked back in early June, most stuff had a ~4 week lead time but the Radius arms are the hard to find components it seems and are on back order for months. If OP has something already I would hang on to them till you get a new truck so you're not left waiting. No telling if I'll get stuff in time for our big show @ ExpoEast in VA in Oct.

If I get the parts in time then I'm showing up there with my Tremor lifted on Toyo MT 38's and Method NV 305 HDs.

…if you didn’t have a Super Duty? Haha

So CJC called me… and the suspension I ordered in December 2020 for my 2021 F350 is ready!!!

…But my 2021 was ordered incorrectly and I had to return it to the dealer.

So here I am with a 2022 on order since April, no vin, no build date, but I got suspension in the mail!!! Hahaha.

Well it should ship this week and I’ll get to shine it up until sometime this fall when the Tremor shows up again!

Here’s a cool black SD with 40’s! I think I’m going with 38” Toyo MT’s
I've read that the shock bushings deteriorate almost immediately if left sitting in boxes. If I were you, I would sell everything to me at once at a loss. Oh yeah, would you mind covering shipping, I am a little lean this month. FedEx overnight will be cool.....

I ordered the Carli 4.5 pintop with all the options checked back in early June, most stuff had a ~4 week lead time but the Radius arms are the hard to find components it seems and are on back order for months. If OP has something already I would hang on to them till you get a new truck so you're not left waiting. No telling if I'll get stuff in time for our big show @ ExpoEast in VA in Oct.

If I get the parts in time then I'm showing up there with my Tremor lifted on Toyo MT 38's and Method NV 305 HDs.
Have you considered the 40’s?

Latest Discussions

Back