What Toy hauler have a Jeep fit in the back ??? looking for a RV what are your suggestions?

We picked
thats awesome thanks, was it custom or on the lot? also how much did it set you back?
A package and had it built custom to our specs within their listed options similar to our trucks.

They’ll do one off custom stuff to a point.
We couldn’t be happier, we originally had it built so I could tow it with my 2017 F150 with the 2.7 eco boost. I now have a 2021 F150 (work truck) with 2.7 eco boost and ten speed and it pulls it even better.
Our trailer is 6,000lbs empty, I have hauled a sxs no problem but we want to haul a four door jeep around the US to visit our kids so that’s why the Tremor which will haul it like it’s not even there.

They pull really nice with the torsion axles, very smooth ride so nothing moves around inside.
Wife once left an open Pepsi can on the counter and we drove five hours without a drop spilling or the can moving at all.

Right now their build / wait times are also similar to our Tremors but worth it IMO

We picked

A package and had it built custom to our specs within their listed options similar to our trucks.

They’ll do one off custom stuff to a point.
We couldn’t be happier, we originally had it built so I could tow it with my 2017 F150 with the 2.7 eco boost. I now have a 2021 F150 (work truck) with 2.7 eco boost and ten speed and it pulls it even better.
Our trailer is 6,000lbs empty, I have hauled a sxs no problem but we want to haul a four door jeep around the US to visit our kids so that’s why the Tremor which will haul it like it’s not even there.

They pull really nice with the torsion axles, very smooth ride so nothing moves around inside.
Wife once left an open Pepsi can on the counter and we drove five hours without a drop spilling or the can moving at all.

Right now their build / wait times are also similar to our Tremors but worth it IMO
That's awesome ... Yea I am looking right now ... With probably going get it next year but seeing what's out there honestly but I may be moving to on post housing so probably won't know where to keep it

That's awesome ... Yea I am looking right now ... With probably going get it next year but seeing what's out there honestly but I may be moving to on post housing so probably won't know where to keep it
Sweet, good luck on your decisions.

feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

I was Army for 10 years and they had camper parking at the bases I was at in the US. Ft Carcon, CO, Fort Bragg, NC, Ft Benning, GA, Ft Eustis, VA

May be worth looking into post / base benefits just in case.

Sweet, good luck on your decisions.

feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

I was Army for 10 years and they had camper parking at the bases I was at in the US. Ft Carcon, CO, Fort Bragg, NC, Ft Benning, GA, Ft Eustis, VA

May be worth looking into post / base benefits just in case.
I would love to do that but the base I am going to be at is full and has been full for 14 years .... It's crazy but no one leaves and it $450 a month to store ... Everyone says to put your camper at the for sale lot and ask for 3 times the price so you only have to pay $50 a week to park there

I would love to do that but the base I am going to be at is full and has been full for 14 years .... It's crazy but no one leaves and it $450 a month to store ... Everyone says to put your camper at the for sale lot and ask for 3 times the price so you only have to pay $50 a week to park there
Ha I love it, good old Military mindset of “Work the problem!” still alive and kicking ?

Ha I love it, good old Military mindset of “Work the problem!” still alive and kicking ?
Just wish it wasn't a problem ... The bases is 75% contractors 20 % gov employees and 5% active duty ... The main issue is no one leaves

Ours is the 28’ pull behind without bedroom, we went this route to have a 17’ garage area with couches (turn into queen bed when folded flat) and dinette set (turns into full bed when folded flat) that all fold up and tuck nicely against the wall and a queen bed that raises to the ceiling.

We also chose the patio style door system with screen at the end which makes it really nice when we camp in the mountains to sit outside and enjoy the views with a breeze coming though without the bugs and dust.

The all aluminum floor is nice, anything we track inside is easily blown out with a lawn blower when we get home and can be rinsed with water if need be. We have the molded outdoor carpeting that easily pulls out and airline tracks the whole length in floor and side walls.

They have preset packages that you can semi custom to fit your needs, at 6,000lbs total weight with built in generator, two AC and house furnace, full kitchen, real toilet, full shower, tv stereo, lights all around the outside and nice lighted awning.

I highly recommend it, pulls like it’s not even back there.
Is that a pocket door to the bedroom, what year is that? I have a 2020 28' FB and think a pocket door would make more sense than what they installed. I have door drama with the bathroom and bedroom door open at the same time.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it pulls like it's not back there. I fought a bad side wind a few months ago from New Mexico to Colorado. It was bad enough I went out and upgraded my WD hitch from a chain system to solid bars to match the 1600 lbs I measured. I just carry dirt bikes so not much weight in the garage. The front bedroom with generator on the tonque = serious tongue weight unloaded. My trailer weighs in at ~11,000 lbs when fully loaded with gas and water.

Is that a pocket door to the bedroom, what year is that? I have a 2020 28' FB and think a pocket door would make more sense than what they installed. I have door drama with the bathroom and bedroom door open at the same time.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it pulls like it's not back there. I fought a bad side wind a few months ago from New Mexico to Colorado. It was bad enough I went out and upgraded my WD hitch from a chain system to solid bars to match the 1600 lbs I measured. I just carry dirt bikes so not much weight in the garage. The front bedroom with generator on the tonque = serious tongue weight unloaded. My trailer weighs in at ~11,000 lbs when fully loaded with gas and water.
We went with the no bedroom model so I could maximize garage space for a four door jeep.

mist normally just me and the wife and two large dogs, occasionally one of our kids.

the door up front is to the bathroom, full size shower and toilet. Enough room for two of us brushing our teeth.

yes forgot to mention I had a Blue OX WD hitch with heavier 10k bars installed when new for when we are hauling SXS’s or jeep, car etc.

And yes we have the generator up front and went with dual AC units, they work awesome with the ducting throughout, no hot or cold spots just nice even temps.

Back