What Tonneau Cover is everyone using? Pros/cons

I ordered the soft folding one from the factory. Good enough to get me started but I'm sure there are much better ones out there.

I really think I'll end up putting one of those RSI Smart Caps or A.R.E. Overland caps on it so just wanted a temp solution to keep camping shit dry if I take any camping trips before getting a good cap.

I’m running the TruckUSA American roll cover. Lose a little need space up high by the can but only about 8” deep for it to roll into. Once opened, when you go to close it, it locks every 12” till it gets completely closed. It has Thule tracks mounted on it so ready for racks whenever I decide. I can also add a tool box to the top of it.

Hey RickLB! I ordered this same cover. Been searching the site for any pics you may have posted…any embedded here? Thx much for any guidance. Retired Army here too.

I was thinking of going with Peragon because it folds up tight against the front so the camera is still functional without fully removing the cover, and it is lockable. What is everyone else using?

Attachments

• 1653D49F-2460-4AF1-8161-F62CAB85B85E.jpeg
    1653D49F-2460-4AF1-8161-F62CAB85B85E.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 93
Back