WHAT TO CHECK WHEN YOU GO TO PICK UP YOUR NEW TREMOR

I thought about something I still have not checked. It should have been on my list. Check the 110v outlet with maybe a wall outlet phone charger. The day you go to use it, it would suck if it isn’t working. ???????

My 7.3 AMB Lariat was built over the weekend and shop.ford.com just moved my delivery day 3 days forward to 3/20. So I've got that going for me.

Here's a list that I gussied up using information from this thread. Mostly Iron Man's starter post.

Maybe it will be useful.
Thanks, J

Attachments

• Checklist.pdf
    97 KB · Views: 217
Never woulda happened to Iron Man.. went to use my Ford Factory ATV ramps and the key only worked on one lock, hahaha. Luckily they weren’t actually locking anything ?. Took it to the dealer and started the process. Make sure you go through every detail when you pick up your truck.

Attachments

• 2E186B99-193B-4A11-96C5-75F9186ACEF8.jpeg
    2E186B99-193B-4A11-96C5-75F9186ACEF8.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 79
  • 578BDA12-BBFE-4D0E-8009-28C5F5B27BA4.jpeg
    578BDA12-BBFE-4D0E-8009-28C5F5B27BA4.jpeg
    722.8 KB · Views: 81
I thought about something I still have not checked. It should have been on my list. Check the 110v outlet with maybe a wall outlet phone charger. The day you go to use it, it would suck if it isn’t working. ???????
thats true..just a fluke that i plugged my laptop in and it wasn't secured properly..one side of the plug would pull out. also had to get some weather stripping replaced along passenger side rear window, and the latch for the tailgate release replaced.

Interesting thing I found out about when at the dealer yesterday to look at the truck. My salesman showed me a slip that was put in the glove box that indicates a Ford Quality Engineer took my truck for a 15 mile drive as a random audit. I guess they pull one truck out of around every 50 that come off the line to go through an audit check list. I don't know if it will tell me anything but at least I know mine got a good evaluation on the road. I think that makes me feel better, maybe. :unsure:

Interesting thing I found out about when at the dealer yesterday to look at the truck. My salesman showed me a slip that was put in the glove box that indicates a Ford Quality Engineer took my truck for a 15 mile drive as a random audit. I guess they pull one truck out of around every 50 that come off the line to go through an audit check list. I don't know if it will tell me anything but at least I know mine got a good evaluation on the road. I think that makes me feel better, maybe. :unsure:
Awesome Sauce. I’m stoked that your beast came in. I’m in the middle of having a project at my home so I may have missed other posts.
Send some pics. I’m so excited to see her.
GODS Blessings to you, your family, and your sweet beast. ?????????✌️?

Awesome Sauce. I’m stoked that your beast came in. I’m in the middle of having a project at my home so I may have missed other posts.
Send some pics. I’m so excited to see her.
GODS Blessings to you, your family, and your sweet beast. ?????????✌️?
Best I can do for now. They've had it since last Friday but had a time fitting it into their truck shop schedule to install the winch. They wanted their best guy to do it since this is the first Tremor winch they've installed and he was a little backed up. Picking it up in the morning at 11:00.
1617922074744.png
1617923823264.png

Best I can do for now. They've had it since last Friday but had a time fitting it into their truck shop schedule to install the winch. They wanted their best guy to do it since this is the first Tremor winch they've installed and he was a little backed up. Picking it up in the morning at 11:00. View attachment 21772View attachment 21783
Awesome Sauce. You look so proud next to your sexy beast. Soon enough you will be on such a high. She looks beautiful. CONGRATS
???????

Except he stopped at the Kum and GO to score a doobie and a 40oz before continuing his audit! LOL I saw 60 minutes!!

Except he stopped at the Kum and GO to score a doobie and a 40oz before continuing his audit! LOL I saw 60 minutes!!
That's exactly why I ended my comment the way I did. Not sure how it makes me feel to be honest. :oops:

Back