What State Has The Most TREMOR OWNERS On This Forum

It’s my work truck so I’m proudly showing it off driving over 100 miles a day in the Raleigh area, here’s one of today’s jobs
Shes a beautiful beast. Love it. ??✌️???????????

I still have not seen a damn Tremor Riding Around Long Island NY. I know 2 Men on LI Responded to this thread that they have Tremors. I can’t wait to get mine and make a statement with here.
I don't even see them around here, maybe they removed the stickers????

Looks like to me Tremor Capital would be the Great State of Texas.
I look to see where you cool dudes are from.
I’d bet Texas must have at least 1/3 of Tremor Owners. Start a poll Modified?
My wife came home and banged on my quarantined part of the house all excited that she saw the First Tremor (Black) that someone owned and was passing her in a parking lot. It was North Babylons Post Office and Bank and other stores lot. I asked her if she took a pic of it and she said it passed her in the parking lot and at last second she saw the Tremor sticker. I asked her why didnt she follow it. She smiled and laughed as said "Thats not me DUDE, Thats totally you".
I have made her watch so many Tremor Utube videos that she is sick of the Tremor, so I thought. Shes stoked I'm getting one and she said shes happy that mine is being built. She said this truck is totally me. Iv'e never owned a Diesel before or even a Pick Up.
So which which one of you dudes was in North Babylon/Deer Park ( Long Island NY) area on Tues 11/24 around 1-1:30. My wife said it looked BAD ASS.

My wife came home and banged on my quarantined part of the house all excited that she saw the First Tremor (Black) that someone owned and was passing her in a parking lot. It was North Babylons Post Office and Bank and other stores lot. I asked her if she took a pic of it and she said it passed her in the parking lot and at last second she saw the Tremor sticker. I asked her why didnt she follow it. She smiled and laughed as said "Thats not me DUDE, Thats totally you".
I have made her watch so many Tremor Utube videos that she is sick of the Tremor, so I thought. Shes stoked I'm getting one and she said shes happy that mine is being built. She said this truck is totally me. Iv'e never owned a Diesel before or even a Pick Up.
So which which one of you dudes was in North Babylon/Deer Park ( Long Island NY) area on Tues 11/24 around 1-1:30. My wife said it looked BAD ASS.

LOL Iron Man.

My wife was so sick of hearing about the damn Tremor for the entire 4 months I waited to pick it up. She watched all the videos and put up with me talking about the forum all the time haha..

Now that its here she loves to ride in in though!

We will be getting a new owner soon, My dealership has a beauty on the lot
Black Lariat black package 2021 7.3 loaded all the fixings no winch

LOL Iron Man.

My wife was so sick of hearing about the damn Tremor for the entire 4 months I waited to pick it up. She watched all the videos and put up with me talking about the forum all the time haha..

I didn't want to say anything about what she said about the Forum but since you brought it up. She hates me on the forum. Shes always saying you ignore me but love your brothers on the Forum. She used to leave the room and i wouldnt even notice because Im writing big posts. Then find her chillin in the other room an hour later and say where did you go. She shake head and say are KIDDING ME. To Funny. ✌ ? ? ? :cool:?

Last edited:
Sayville Ford, I actually ordered one and changed some stuff around to late , so they ordered me another . My first order came and it was traded off to another dealer ?then my current truck showed up in February. It’s a great truck I use to to tow my 1972 Vega drag car around.

I would like to have another Vega Have you ever seen a Pontiac Astre? Vega Twin

LOL Iron Man.

My wife is so sick of hearing about it... Wait til she sees how much I spend when it gets here, I’m a pro at pissing her off.

I'm up here in northern B.C Canada. I think in Canada we probably have more than Texas......not. I'm in ford truck country and have only seen two others.

Seen a few in New Jersey

Attachments

• 11402ACD-9379-42AD-B742-A7F96943AAEC.jpeg
    11402ACD-9379-42AD-B742-A7F96943AAEC.jpeg
    456.4 KB · Views: 7
We are waiting for our iconic silver F250 7.3l V8 Lariat Sport Tremor. It’s supposed to arrive at the end of the month. We are adding a heavy duty cattle guard with driving lights, wheel flares and a topper. It will be Montana ready for summers and Arizona ready for winters. We have not seen one on the road yet but last month we test drove an F350 Platinum Tremor diesel. It felt like we were king of the road.
I know at least a couple of AZ owners here. East Valley and Old Town. Incredibly few on the lots here over the past month and now 2021 orders and lot stock starting to show up so we should see a few more.

Fort Myers FL, but had to drive to N Florida to buy my 6.7....havnt seen any others down here

Back