Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Looks like to me Tremor Capital would be the Great State of Texas.
I look to see where you cool dudes are from.
I’d bet Texas must have at least 1/3 of Tremor Owners. Start a poll Modified?

I'm from LI NY. Being on Long Island Ive seen not one Tremor riding on the road. NOT ONE!!!!!
I test drove one in the Hamptons where the wealthy live, and know one other one was sold and taken away before I was able to see it. But Have NOT seen any on the open road riding proudly by.
I guess when i finally get mine i will be the only guy around with one. So NO MATTER WHAT LI NY CAN NOT BE TREMOR CAPITAL. No matter where you live its cool owning own. I will have to wait a while to know whats its like since my order has not been processed.
Thats probably A good thing being the only one lucky enough owning one in my area. Want to be Unique.
But thought some peoples views would have been spoken. Trump Feeling A Bit Better Is All I Am Feeling Good About At The Moment.

Oregon - There are going to be more Oregonian snowflakes triggered by my Tremor vs. Oregon Tremor owners - thats a guarantee.

I'm from LI NY. Being on Long Island Ive seen not one Tremor riding on the road. NOT ONE!!!!!
I test drove one in the Hamptons where the wealthy live, and know one other one was sold and taken away before I was able to see it. But Have NOT seen any on the open road riding proudly by.
I guess when i finally get mine i will be the only guy around with one. So NO MATTER WHAT LI NY CAN NOT BE TREMOR CAPITAL. No matter where you live its cool owning own. I will have to wait a while to know whats its like since my order has not been processed.
Thats probably A good thing being the only one lucky enough owning one in my area. Want to be Unique.
But thought some peoples views would have been spoken. Trump Feeling A Bit Better Is All I Am Feeling Good About At The Moment.
Long Island Suffolk county NY , I’ve owned and have been driving around Long Island in my tremor since February. I’m the only one I’ve seen so far .

i've been driving around long island (franklin square) with my velocity blue tremor since june 15 2020. i'm pretty hard to miss with a big american flag on the back of it

i live on long island (nassau county) franklin square & i know there's another tremor owner in bethpage. i think we will have about 5 on long island when you get yours

Long Island Suffolk county NY , I’ve owned and have been driving around Long Island in my tremor since February. I’m the only one I’ve seen so far .
DUDE AWESOME. Where did you get her from. Im in W Islip. So glad for you. My man My man. What color and Trim. And you own a VEGA?

i live on long island (nassau county) franklin square & i know there's another tremor owner in bethpage. i think we will have about 5 on long island when you get yours
You guys are Blowing my mind. Sweeeeeeet. I'm so syched for you. What color and Trim. Ive been dealing with Newins Ford. Smallest dealer but i like my salesman. STRONG ISLAND BROTHERS.

You guys are Blowing my mind. Sweeeeeeet. I'm so syched for you. What color and Trim. Ive been dealing with Newins Ford. Smallest dealer but i like my salesman. STRONG ISLAND BROTHERS.
OK So i just read it better. You got your beast at Hemstead Ford. I wanted to test drive it BUT you snagged it before i did. Good for you.

i traded my 13 blue flame raptor into hempstead ford in oct 2019 & they ordered the me an xlt but i wanted the lariat. i told another member on the forum my story & he didn't mind the chrome so he bought it . my tremor is velocity blue 7.3L lariat sport i wanted it to look like my 13 raptor but on steroids

I think Washington State has a fair amount, I was at one dealer with 4 on the lot. But I think it’s a pretty rare package.

OK So i just read it better. You got your beast at Hemstead Ford. I wanted to test drive it BUT you snagged it before i did. Good for you.
[/Q
the other member is usafrcm90 i think he is in bethpage

i traded my 13 blue flame raptor into hempstead ford in oct 2019 & they ordered the me an xlt but i wanted the lariat. i told another member on the forum my story & he didn't mind the chrome so he bought it . my tremor is velocity blue 7.3L lariat sport i wanted it to look like my 13 raptor but on steroids
Please share a pic when you can. Sounds like its so beautiful. Im stuck in limbo waiting for an answer on my truck. But thats life. So syched to hear from a LIer. Im a Ranger fan though.

I just assumed Texas. So its good to see where these Beasts are ROAMING. Lets find out the true CAPITAL

i'm not that good with computers but i had my daughter put a pic of the truck on the velocity blue tremor thread

i'm not that good with computers but i had my daughter put a pic of the truck on the velocity blue tremor thread
I just saw it. Love it. Proudly supporting our American Flag. You made my night. Glad to meet you Brother Man

North Central NY.

Ontario here. Other than my buddies Tremor, I have not seen one yet driving.

Back