What matches a slide-in camper - Magnetic, Blue Jeans or Silver Spruce?

IowaBoy

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2014 BMW 328i GT
I did some crude and fast photoshopping. Doing color work off of online photos can be dangerous, but the camper in the photo seems to be close to what I've seen at the factory. I dropped the camper onto a silver spruce, blue jeans and magnetic. Took off the sticker and added wheels to the non-Tremors. I likely won't be getting the blackout trim since it seems to cost $10k extra. Hopefully I can get away tomorrow and order up the truck. The Bundutec Wild off-road slide-in camper will take 7 months to get built due to the long backlog. I will reserve my own preference now that I've seen my photoshop. job.
colorComparison.jpg

That Silver Spruce looks way darker than what I saw in person. I'd go magnetic. Blue is cool if you like the contrasting colors.

That Silver Spruce looks way darker than what I saw in person. I'd go magnetic. Blue is cool if you like the contrasting colors.
Yes, the official Ford photos appear to be radically altered for marketing purposes. They are not even the actual colors of the truck since every truck is the same one. The only way to really know for sure would be to have the camper manufacturer send me a square foot of the aluminum and then take it to a Ford dealership so I can put it up against a vehicle in Silver Spruce. Or find the RGB color of the aluminum from the metal manufacturer somehow and match that . . .

The Silver Spruce color is neat because it's rare. I hardly ever seen a Super Duty sporting that color around here.

I wasn't a fan of the blue jean until I saw the photos posted on here the other day! Again a color I rarely see. Looks tough. It reminds me of the Air Force trucks I use to see run around town back in New Mexico.

The magnetic looks mean, hides dirt well, and seems to be a popular color. It's one of my favorite color combo with the sport package.

Sorry, not much help here! I don't think you can go wrong with any of those colors.

Last edited:
The Silver Spruce color is neat because it's rare. I hardly ever seen a Super Duty sporting that color around here.

I wasn't a fan of the blue jean until I saw the photos posted on here the other day! Again a color I rarely see. Looks tough. It reminds me of the Air Force trucks I use to see run around town back in New Mexico.

The magnetic looks mean, hides dirt well, and seems to be a popular color. It's one of my favorite color combo with the sport package.

Sorry, not much help here! I don't think you can go wrong with any of those colors.
I'd forgotten about the Air Force trucks. Never served, but my dad was stationed at an AFB in a joint command posting (he was Navy) and I saw them quite a bit. I took the photo of the Blue Jeans truck you linked and put a camper on the back. Much better and closer to life I think.

Attachments

• bluejeanscamper2.jpg
    bluejeanscamper2.jpg
    289.3 KB · Views: 725
Blue jeans with the Lariat pkg so you can get the Magnetic bottom color to go with the camper!

Back