WHAT KIND OF BED RACKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE FORD RETRACTABLE BED COVER

Good to know. After doing a bit more research I noticed most of the pics with this rack had the 78” cross bars. Now with your recommendation I’m going to be keeping them. I did see a place that sold the towers and the cross bars for 999$ + tax. I don’t believe it came with the assembly kit to fit the Retrax XR.

This is what I paid and got

Overhaul HD Towers - 700$ - 760$ w/tax
Cross bars 78” - 211$ - 230$ w/tax
Tonneau Adapter Kit -110$ - 110$ w/tax
Jaylow Kayak Mount - 199$ - 199$ w/tax
_________
1120$ - 1299$ w/ tax

I ordered mine from etrailer.

I am going to try these for mounting.

Yes BUT you will need the Tonneau Adapter Kit #8001155 if you have the Stock Retrax XR cover from FORD. I’m just trying to save you time and a headache.

5E5D4EC2-30AF-42E6-BA90-4EC3FF2D8A23.jpeg

Yes BUT you will need the Tonneau Adapter Kit #8001155 if you have the Stock Retrax XR cover from FORD. I’m just trying to save you time and a headache.

View attachment 28481

will see what I get, but they list these as included for the item from etrailer:
Y01151 Yakima Overhaul HD Adjustable Truck Bed Rack - Aluminum - 500 lbs
Y01155 Tonneau Cover Adapter Kit for Yakima OverHaul HD and OutPost HD Truck Racks
Y01159 Yakima HD Bar T-Slot Crossbars - Aluminum - Black - 78" Long - Qty 2

i just installed my Front Runner set up last night on my Retrax XR....it's awesome....could not be happier.

FORD F250 CREW CAB (2015-CURRENT) RETRAX XR 6' SLIMLINE II LOAD BED RACK KIT - BY FRONT RUNNER

I ordered from Nick over at Apollo Optics..... HIGHLY recommend @Nick@ApolloOptics

Contact info:

Nick Lykos - Owner @nick
[email protected]

Apollo Optics, Inc.

www.Apollo-Optics.com

Thank you so much for your support! Glad you're happy with it!

If anyone else is interested in a rack setup, Retrax XR setup, or anything like that, please feel free to reach out. We carry FrontRunner, Yakima, Thule, and RhinoRack.

Thank you so much for your support! Glad you're happy with it!

If anyone else is interested in a rack setup, Retrax XR setup, or anything like that, please feel free to reach out. We carry FrontRunner, Yakima, Thule, and RhinoRack.
I just texted your cell phone number for the Yakima Assembly kit fo red Retrax XR.
Tonneau Kit 1 part # 8001155.
Thanks Nick

@Nick@ApolloOptics ,

I'm looking for a rack for skis and a snowboard do you have anything like that available?

Ideally a rack that holds 4-5 pairs of skis and a snowboard that'll mount to my Retrax pro XR.

Thanks for your time.

Sending you a message now so that we can go over some options!

I just texted your cell phone number for the Yakima Assembly kit fo red Retrax XR.
Tonneau Kit 1 part # 8001155.
Thanks Nick

Thanks for reaching out! Waiting to hear back from one of my distributors to see when we can expect these back in stock!

@Nick@ApolloOptics were you able to track down the Yakima overhaul hd items? My order on etrailer went from possible Aug est delivery to now Jan 22 est delivery

Hey there, the Tonneau Kit 1 is about 4 weeks out. My distributor say ETA late August. I just followed up again on the OverHaul HD kit with the various HD bar length options. I'll keep you all posted.

@Iron Man did you ever get the rack installed before dropping off the truck to get your warehouse of parts installed?
No. I have toe 78” cross bars and the Jaylow kayak kit. But it can’t go on until I get that Kit 1 assembly setup to make the Overhaul HD towers work. I dropped a lot of money only to be waiting on that assembly kit. Go figure. Nick just mentioned late August. Bummer. Oh well my truck is getting pimped out for a couple of weeks anyways. Good luck. ??????????

I saw you linked to the automotivestuff.com website, but wasn’t sure if you tried going through them. I sent them an email to see if they actually had any in stock, but no replies from them yet.

They led me to believe they would send me them. 2-3 days later they said there supplier has issues with Yakima and can longer get anything from them. I then contacted Nick from Oppollo Optics and he said back ordered till late August. I checked a few other places snd they all said back ordered. So I’m waiting for Nick to come through. ??????????

Cool, looks like I may be right there with ya. Waiting to see what he can do on the other items before I pull the trigger on options I found out there.

Nicks a good dude. So far a solid vendor for us. That can’t be said about that other vendor ?

@Iron Man

Found the kit on Amazon and ordered earlier. They had 18 when I ordered. RackAttack also seemed like they had them in stock as well. Seems people may be starting to get the kits in.

Attachments

• 4AFC1DDB-34D2-47AE-B215-EBA948735344.jpeg
    4AFC1DDB-34D2-47AE-B215-EBA948735344.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 202
Back