WHAT DOES DIESEL ACTUALLY COST IN THE USA?

Man that sucks, Western NC - $2.59 a gal. Just waiting on the “Silly a$$ Green NO deal” to be rammed down our throats and we’ll be paying $4 plus a gallon.

The truth is diesel and gas costs to dam much since we are energy supposedly independent.

Ok Rant over.☕

Last edited:
Paid $2.90 yesterday in Michigan. Better than the $4.00 back during the recession but more than the lower $2.00 before Biden took office. We have one of the highest state fuel taxes in the US with the worst roads. "Fix the damn roads" Whitmer wanted to tax it even more but we shot that down pretty quick.

I filled up today for 1.30€/liter. That's 4.93 € /gal or 5.97 USD/gal
Fuel in Europe has always been expensive, I don’t know why unless it’s like it is here in Oz where the federal government gets most of it. Currently in Sydney it’s about US $3.67 a gallon but prices fluctuate considerably, although not as much as petrol. In the outback it can be a lot more expensive.

since 2021 we have a co2 tax that INCREASES every YEAR.
in addition, the pensions have been financed from this tax for several years...
Diesel is in Europe but still cheaper than gasoline. Here it will be at least 30 cents per liter more...
And from 2030, the EU wants to ban internal combustion engines completely as new vehicles...What a nonsense...:mad:

We have very high fuel taxes here in the Communistwealth of Pennsylvania due to a long run of Democrat governors. Here’s the cheapest place around-Kwik Fill they just so happen to carry solely North American sourced oil refined in American refineries. Good stuff in my book!
A021A015-334B-42E8-B1B4-3CAD54E80805.jpeg

I filled up today for 1.30€/liter. That's 4.93 € /gal or 5.97 USD/gal
well in November and December I paid $1.79-1.91 in SE North Carolina. But today I paid $2.49 per US Gallon!

We have very high fuel taxes here in the Communistwealth of Pennsylvania due to a long run of Democrat governors. Here’s the cheapest place around-Kwik Fill they just so happen to carry solely North American sourced oil refined in American refineries. Good stuff in my book! View attachment 17731
We in Pennsylvania have one of the highest, if not the highest tax rate on fuel in the USA. Now our great leader want to start putting up toll booths on interstates to help pay to 'fix the roads', he said not enough people are buying fuel due to COVID-19... LMAO! Hello, open up the Fk'g State and let us be free again!! :mad:

We in Pennsylvania have one of the highest, if not the highest tax rate on fuel in the USA. Now our great leader want to start putting up toll booths on interstates to help pay to 'fix the roads', he said not enough people are buying fuel due to COVID-19... LMAO! Hello, open up the Fk'g State and let us be free again!! :mad:
California has a very high gas tax too and the roads are total crap!
You could always tell when you crossed the stateline into another state from CA because the roads would go from pothole laden crappy bumpy roads to smooth as glass.
Not sure what they did with all the gas tax money but they didn't put it into road maintenance.

Back