What do you do for fun?

Gun range, 4 wheelers and watching football :D

Recently just got my FNX 45 Tactical:

FNX 45 Tactical FDE.jpg

Gun range, 4 wheelers and watching football :D

Recently just got my FNX 45 Tactical:

View attachment 5089
Sweet setup! I picked up an FN 5.7 a few years back. What a joy to shoot. And it doesn’t hurt being able to have 60 rounds on me with a holster and a double mag holder on my belt.

Sweet setup! I picked up an FN 5.7 a few years back. What a joy to shoot. And it doesn’t hurt being able to have 60 rounds on me with a holster and a double mag holder on my belt.

Thanks! It quickly has become my favorite handgun that I own. Easy to shoot, low recoil, everything about it has been great.

However, it was also the most $$ gun I have purchased.

And on a side note to anyone out there considering a career in grand theft auto...based off of the few initial responses to this thread, I suggest steering clear of Tremor owners, and stick to the Honda’s, Toyota’s and the like for your own safety’s sake.

I like to shoot these in "vintage military" matches,
bottom one is my favorite
The second from the top is a real M1D Garand 1942 but it shoots like crap and I don't want to rebarrel it.
IMG_0177.jpeg

This is a great gun. I have one as well. Good firearm to teach people to shoot with also due to the low recoil. Saw a video years ago of the hollow point 5.7 rounds being tested and based on that I would never want to be hit with one. The bullet travels so fast and when that hollow point fragments it wreaks havoc on anything it goes in to.
C

Go to the range, hunt, fish, mountain biking, surfing, skiing, SUP. The Tremor is a great base of operations with a canopy on the back and roof rack.

Ditto. Those activities are exactly why we moved to Norcal (though hunting here is a bit of a pain compared to our last residence - NM). I have literally skied Squaw in the morning, water skied/barefooted in the California delta in the afternoon, and ended the day in Santa Cruz with a sunset paddle out at 33rd street, I call it the Trifecta.

Riding quads & staying in our camper up north in my woods, guitars, building amps, building a Cobra replica, shooting...

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm married with two teenaged daughters. I pretty much just fix household issues and drive kids around. And scotch. Sweet, sweet scotch.

Back