What do you do for fun?

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
Seems like everyone is enjoying their Tremors, lots of Dogs, Camping,boats and off roading. What else do you do in your past time?

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tremor-The Baddest Factory Truck on the Planet!
Gun range, 4 wheelers and watching football :D

Recently just got my FNX 45 Tactical:

View attachment 5089
Sweet setup! I picked up an FN 5.7 a few years back. What a joy to shoot. And it doesn’t hurt being able to have 60 rounds on me with a holster and a double mag holder on my belt.

driftwoodsvt

First Tremor on Methods!
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor 7.3L Lariat w/ Ultimate & Sport
Sweet setup! I picked up an FN 5.7 a few years back. What a joy to shoot. And it doesn’t hurt being able to have 60 rounds on me with a holster and a double mag holder on my belt.
Thanks! It quickly has become my favorite handgun that I own. Easy to shoot, low recoil, everything about it has been great.

However, it was also the most $$ gun I have purchased.

Sludgemonkey44

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Tremor-The Baddest Factory Truck on the Planet!
And on a side note to anyone out there considering a career in grand theft auto...based off of the few initial responses to this thread, I suggest steering clear of Tremor owners, and stick to the Honda’s, Toyota’s and the like for your own safety’s sake.

OP
PapaRaptor

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Blue Truck
Current Ride #2
Bigger Blue Truck
I like to shoot these in "vintage military" matches,
bottom one is my favorite
The second from the top is a real M1D Garand 1942 but it shoots like crap and I don't want to rebarrel it.
IMG_0177.jpeg

coachhomer

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor
This is a great gun. I have one as well. Good firearm to teach people to shoot with also due to the low recoil. Saw a video years ago of the hollow point 5.7 rounds being tested and based on that I would never want to be hit with one. The bullet travels so fast and when that hollow point fragments it wreaks havoc on anything it goes in to.
C

Zhem

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 Tremor
Go to the range, hunt, fish, mountain biking, surfing, skiing, SUP. The Tremor is a great base of operations with a canopy on the back and roof rack.
Ditto. Those activities are exactly why we moved to Norcal (though hunting here is a bit of a pain compared to our last residence - NM). I have literally skied Squaw in the morning, water skied/barefooted in the California delta in the afternoon, and ended the day in Santa Cruz with a sunset paddle out at 33rd street, I call it the Trifecta.

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
Riding quads & staying in our camper up north in my woods, guitars, building amps, building a Cobra replica, shooting...

Oh, who am I kidding. I'm married with two teenaged daughters. I pretty much just fix household issues and drive kids around. And scotch. Sweet, sweet scotch.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge