What do y’all do for a living?

I was a 53 airframes mechanic in the Marine Corps… HMH-462. 99-04 👍🏻👍🏻
So you know. I’ve seen a transfer line leaking through the braids because I kid you not, the thing had been in there since ‘86 and fuel eroded the rubber away internally. I get to leave it in 2 months thankfully

So you know. I’ve seen a transfer line leaking through the braids because I kid you not, the thing had been in there since ‘86 and fuel eroded the rubber away internally. I get to leave it in 2 months thankfully
If it ain’t leakin somethings wrong ! 🤣

This has been a great post, enjoyed reading about everyone's diverse background. So many people in aircraft and related fields! Impressive. The closest I got to aircraft was pushing planes on an aircraft carrier. (70-72) Been working in electronics ever since, work as a master technician in a high end test and measurement equipment company, been doing this work for over 50 years now and enjoying (almost) every day of it. Maybe I'll retire someday, perhaps after the Tremor shows up. 😁

I am digging the background people have. I too am a little surprised by the chopper expertise on the forum. Pretty cool!

Shit they still build those in the US?:unsure: Been a electronic tech for 30yrs most everything I've touched that wasn't built by my company is Chinese.
Did just get our first order for going to space yesterday. Blue Origin made an order with us.
This is more Hitech stuff. Not your normal power supply's or converters, modular power solutions. Currently build for electric cars, Boeing satellites and along those lines, networking and server farms. We power Google server farms and stuff like that. Check it out. VICORPOWER.COM

Purchasing for the company the make the tremor side steps. I actually buy the spray on bed lining material. Before that I had a real job road work
what is the material??? one post the other day the guy was asking what it was, forget the OP name on that thread.. guy has a red tremor.. thats all i remember

Worked at a fiberglass pickup cover factory for a year after high school, then some roofing. Decided to join the Army and served 4 years at Ft Bragg. Got out and started working at a bottling facility. Ended up working there for a little over 18 years in all departments like processing, packaging, maintenance and lab. About a year ago I got a new job with the same company working as facility services(my own made up title, haha) at their R&D facility.

Purchasing for the company the make the tremor side steps. I actually buy the spray on bed lining material. Before that I had a real job road work
what is the material??? one post the other day the guy was asking what it was, forget the OP name on that thread.. guy has a red tremor.. thats all i remember
@BroncoHooves was looking for this info…

I think @BroncoHooves has a few questions for you about that bed lining material!

I’ve really enjoyed reading through this thread, so I decided to stop stalking and start posting.

I started out as an electrician apprentice and a rodeo cowboy. Then I was a civil engineer. Now I’m a construction lawyer and represent commercial general contractors.

Welcome to the forum! What a path you've had! Very cool!

This is more Hitech stuff. Not your normal power supply's or converters, modular power solutions. Currently build for electric cars, Boeing satellites and along those lines, networking and server farms. We power Google server farms and stuff like that. Check it out. VICORPOWER.COM
Ah yes a power supply you can trust. Worked with supplies and converters for cell industry and public service, most of it repair of field failures.

Back